Isabelle Elsa Deminchuk 👶

Poop head decided to show up early folks.

I’ll be active more tomorrow and the coming days. Take care

3 Likes

Holy smokes!!! We have a new baby!!’ Congrats Tyler, Leah & Ayden!!! :hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

I was thinking this was why.

Friggen Congratulations!!! Sooo happy for your family. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

The newst member to the BSU family. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Good thing they found a middle name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This has turned out to be a fabulous day indeed!

3 Likes

:100:

I’m soooo happy for them. I am happy for us also. Is that weird?

3 Likes

No not at all. I feel the same :hearts: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m very happy for Leah because she wanted that baby girl out.

2 Likes

Good. :slightly_smiling_face: His family is our family like your mom is ours.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, wow! Congratulations and best wishes, Tyler and family!

:hugs: :revolving_hearts: :hugs: :revolving_hearts: :hugs: :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Total surprise, eh Joolzie!

2 Likes

Finally, the gang all knows Woohoo!!!

3 Likes

I’m still stunned by the news. Didn’t see this coming at all. Figured next week at the earliest. I think her due date was the 17th.

3 Likes

When I didn’t see him post at all by noon I figured this could be what was going on cause he always posted something, you know?

3 Likes

For some reason I thought maybe he had his job interview today.

3 Likes

I think we should post in this thread for the remainder of today instead of the Thursday thread

2 Likes

Agree and the next few days in honor of BSU newest member.

3 Likes

Not weird at all. We are one big happy family :hugs:

3 Likes

You guys are amazing!!! :heart: I’m glad you can all share the excitement that me and Leah have. Isabelle has been fantastic today.

Ayden barely napped his first day lol. Isabelle was born at 7:42 in the morning and has slept all day and wakes every two to three hours for a 20, minute feeding and then back to sleep lol!

Let’s see if that bites us in the ass tonight when we try to sleep. I get a very uncomfortable chair to sleep in :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes