I'm very drink

Hahahaha that’s the best. Tonight I plan on having a few beers :slight_smile:

1 Like

friday the 13th makes me hope this is just a one day issue

Round two.

I’m taking you down t’ keel ya.

1 Like

Me too. My battle with MGD. Working on my 5th. My goal is to hit 9 tonight

Good Lord, online Nephew. Your Online Uncles TheP, John, and Sprocket are going to have to come up there and teach you how to drink the good stuff.

2 Likes

Speaking of good stuff

At Christmas my brother brought me w variety of dark beers brewed in Winnipeg. Omg were they good. There was a dark honey lager that was so delicious. Had about 15 of them in one night

But I’ll admit. I do like MGD lol

This post is absolutely useless without the names of said dark beers.

I’ll grab the names tomorrow. Can’t remember off the top of my head. They are a local beer. But delicious. Just can’t remember off the top of my head at the moment.

One of them I was talking about

So delicious.

1 Like

Fort Garry. Thanks.

2 Likes

Kind of gave me some gas, but delicious lol

The liquor store had a run on vodka the last couple days according to my friend friend Bonnie that works there and my favorite Swedish potato vodka was outta stock so I picked up some Skyy. Not horrible and I love the bottle.

Rockin’ it right now.

1 Like

PLUS

EQUALS

Not that bad.

This is a sure sign I’m an alcoholic isn’t it?

2 Likes

All delicious choices friend. I’m drinking captain Morgan spice rum and coke

Making 6 shotters a time. I’ll be ready for bed soon lmao

I made this concoction using my Keurig coffee/espresso machine with milk frother.

It consists of:

• A shot of espresso made with Dunkin Original Blend
  • A six-ounce cup of coffee brewed on the “strong” setting, also with Dunkin original blend
  • Two shots of Irish Creme Liquor (it’s the Costco knock-off brand, not Bailey’s)
  • Frothed 2% milk, Cappuccino style

Shoulda sprinkled some cinnamon on top of it. Oh well, next round.

2 Likes

:astonished:

Wow that looks delicious!!!

I’ll have my usual rum and coke hahaha

Sort of the same thing as my concoction … depressant (alcohol) plus stimulant (caffeine).

2 Likes

For the second round, I still went with the shot of espresso, the two shots of Irish Cream, and the frothed milk, but this time instead of a second cup of strong coffee, I substituted 6 ounces of strong-brewed dark chocolate.

And, oh yeah, this time I remembered the cinnamon. :coffee:

1 Like

My only thing is, if I had caffeine now I wouldn’t sleep hahaha.