I spy Muse!

How about we agree to disagree?

He has in my opionion done some amazing work. Was JW his best, no but I sure enjoy the hell out of it. LOL

I am not a fan of TC in any way but he has certain movies that I will give him all the props, especially if you are doing your own stunts.

I love Bloodsport I have seen it way too many times. LOL

And so what if KR was kicking ass in that movie? Sometimes that is what people want or go to the movie for?

Movies are not the same I could not agree more. I watch a lot of black and white movies or movies pre 80ties and there I am in a happy place.

You must have missed where I wrote that I think he does well in his native tongue, again a Frenchie here.

As per your last comment, absolutely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might have to start my own thread here, but that might be too much, right?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW kudos for being able to do it in the first place.

2 Likes

I was watching KB when he was doing The Guidling Light soap opera and when he left he just shot to the top. I do like him as well.

1 Like

Oh yes I did miss that part, my mistake.

And hey nothing wrong with Keanu kicking ass in JW, that is why people watch it. I loved them, they are great movies and right up my alley. The fight scene in the third with Mark Dacascos is one of my fave fight scenes.

Martial arts movies seem to be fading away now unfortunately. We still get them from time to time but they are more along the lines of Taken. The 90’s Jet Lie, Jackie Chan, JCVD, Jeff Speakman (Seagal but I can’t stand him) seem to go direct to tv now rather than the big screen. I guess Jason Statham is still in there, I really like him!

I also am not a huge fan of Tom Cruise. I love Kevin Bacon!!! Cruise has made a couple decent movies though. I enjoy the Mission Impossibles and I really liked War of the Worlds and Cocktail haha!!

1 Like

I could watch JS all day and even watch him act. :rofl:

I love Jackie he has given so much to us as well as his body as he is paying the price for his art.

We have a meeting point on TC. LOL Hubby loves him in Top Gun I am ah meh. LOLOL I was not a fan of War of the World, I seen better renditions of that but that isn’t his fault. But Mission Impossible and the Jack Reacher movies, yes I am there.

1 Like

Oh I forgot about Jack Reacher, also a great movie! Top Gun I also thought was just meh… Collateral was also very good I thought!

You know who else I like… Ray Romano. He is hilarious… Anyway, that is all I got lol.

I have nothing for or against RR. I loved Everyone Loves Raymond BUT I did not like Ray’s character at all an insufferable character. LOLOL But loved the rest of the cast so stuck around.

1 Like

Lol I loved that show and I loved him, BUT what I have noticed is he is either a like or hate character. My spouse also thought he was whiny and annoying and didn’t like him hahahaha. He is definitely a spoiled little shit in that show! Though Deb scared me at times LMAO!

1 Like

I agree with your wife. LOLO Forgot to hit send. :joy: