I just muted Politics.

Your posting style is distinctive and very clear that this isn’t a case of mistaken identity.

That said, if you want to be a liar like johnlocke, that’s on you.

So post up some links to all my political postings. I found a few…looked like a few threads that started in the main forum and I posted some silly remark in before it got moved to the PF.

There is one about abortion. Don’t know where it started. I made a rather lengthy serious post in that thread. I honestly don’t remember it and was surprised when I found it. I was pretty unabashedly pro choice in that post though so I’m not sure if it suits your purposes.

So I guess it’s possible I made a half dozen posts 10 years ago that I forgot about in the PF in the 9500 or so posts I made at that other site. I apologize for being inaccurate.

But what’s truth is that I made less than a handful of political posts at that other site. What’s further truth is that there might be something seriously wrong with you. Like blunt trauma induced brain damage or smoking too much meth.

So post 'em up. I’m giving you permission. Post up some examples of me being racist or a mysoginist or radically political in any direction. I triple dog dare you.

1 Like

https://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2596745&postcount=5447

You dumb ass that is a different poster, you seriously compare those two? You are once again wrong. Posting style is so much different.

1 Like

Given your mendacity of denying mults in the past and lying directly to people about it, I’m more than a bit skeptical.

Well, you are completely wrong in this case. Very, very wrong.

I don’t really appreciate the witch hunts either.

then continue to be wrong, you really can not compare the two posters, the styles are completely different. You just have a hair across your ass for everything on that site you are blind to the obvious.

Witch hunts are his only reason for being here, its been since day one - you didn’t mind it then, why the sudden change?

Jesus Christ dude.

ThepAlmeToState

The Palmetto State

South Carolina

southcarolina

Now excuse me while I go laugh myself unconscious you idiotic boob.

2 Likes

1 Like

inconceivable!!!

1 Like

He fell victim to one of the classic blunders , the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never go in against a South Carolinian when internet points are on the line!”

1 Like

did you slip the Locaine into his drink?

Do you know what that sound is, ThepAlmeToState? Those are the shrieking foolls! If you don’t believe me, just wait. They always grow louder when they’re about to feed on ten year old post! If you swim back now I promise no harm will come to you… I doubt you’ll get such an offer from the fools.

1 Like

I imagine brody is furiously scouring my post history at that other site just praying he can find something mildly controversial that he can take out of context to prove himself right.

A normal person would just admit they were wrong, take the good natured shit we gave him for being so utterly completely embarrassingly wrong he was like an adult. And then we could all move on.

Anyone here think that is what is going to happen?

Anyone?

2 Likes

Tell ya what, I’ll do that right after johnlocke admits he plagiarized the article that he posted on this site claiming to have written himself.

There’s a difference between an honest mistake and knowingly lying, after all.

Yup you caught me, yeah, you are the bostonsportsuproar Columbo, dam no idea how you do it!!! you, you are good!!!

but your list is flawed, you don’t include those i did while adding a few I didn’t.

but that said You are the PC police!!

sorry PF police

Good on you, fatass, I didn’t think you had it in you.

I will now concede that it appears I confused one lame, uninteresting poster with another lame, uninteresting poster on another site. A thousand Hail mary’s Or our Father’s or whatever it is nowadays.

C’mon johnlocke, join us in the confession booth!

Actually I never used it, I just said I did.

Don’t backslide now!

This is like that time that you ALMOST resisted eating a doughnut and then instead ate a whole dozen.