how do you all find time to binge watch shows?

I watch sports and the evening news, very rarely do I watch TV, I mean I liked Lucifer but that was an hour, my brother did the Breaking Bad Series recently - I have no clue how you can do it.

1 Like

I have a 3 month old kid. My time is spent watching him so I have shows on in the background. I rarely get to pay attention to them though it’s background noise. I don’t go out too much now since having him.

1 Like

I usually have about an hour on weeknights for leisurely TV watching. So we will usually pick one show to watch, and watch every day until we have watched them all. I don’t watch ANY TV live any more. Except for any sportsball game I want to see.

My TV viewing is now 99% streaming on demand.

2 Likes

I actually have the firestick thingy and an hour a night is about what I have between parenting duty and work. Thought once they got taller than me it would get easier but it doesn’t, just different. I think I am going to move it to my room.

ogh and my kids watch minimal TV, my daughter downloads shows on her phone to watch when she is free to then deletes and reloads them.

The boy took the TV out of his room, so I have two 42" tv’s in my attic collecting dust. they just do not watch tv, they read. Kids today, where did I go wrong…

2 Likes

I read a lot of comics too lol. Before having my kid I hardly watched tv outside of sports because I would pick up a graphic novel (Batman, The Flash, Watchmen etc.) and read it. Now I don’t get much reading in with my kid :frowning:

Some weeks are busier than others as well. We have flyball (dog sports) practice 4 nights this week and are performing a half time show during the CFL game this weekend so we are out of the house a lot this week (Barely got to watch any Sox games the last week) but then next week is a bit more quiet so back to watching netflix series or something lol.

1 Like

We get about an hour a night after coming back from the river chilling and swimming so we’ll watch then. On rainy days we binge and watch movies and stuff. Other than that we are outdoors doing outdoor things.

My tv watching is split between sports and binging stuff pretty much.

2 Likes

I used to hardly watch tv from when I was 15-22 (Tae Kwon Do was my life) now I’m fat and I like tv… :slight_smile: And Mcdonalds. I have no shame. lol

2 Likes

Because my internal clock has been obliterated by 25 years of shift working I find myself awake at 2 or 3 am a lot with nothing to do.

2 Likes