Here's One For JLs Record Books

Here’s one for the books guys and girls.

I told this story in on the Planet.

It began with a post, the context was the horrendous use of Ovens in Nazi Germany.

This is where my fun, exciting and sometimes warped mind takes me.

Follow me on this please. The payoff is worth it. :exploding_head::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

"Quite sadly and historically accurate. :sob:

Ovens are only proper in this context for extermination of evil child eating witches such as Hansel and Gretel most morally illustrated. :slight_smile:

And just cuz I’m into diving into rabbit holes today in an almost fetish manner I have a story.

When I was about 5 my beautiful older cousin Christine took me to the movies out of great kindness of her loving heart.

The movie was Hansel and Gretel.

From some epic level evil genius or some Twilight Zone level cosmic weirdness test of my young psyche the trailer for this children’s movie was for a horror flick.

In one scene of the trailer a hideous spider was desceding on its silken web maker into the open mouth a sleeping teenager.

And I now know the cause and nature of my tremedous psychosis relating to creepy crawlies. Just seeing the word mandible in print or in my mind sends shockwaves that rock my cognitive world to the point of physical tremors.

Thank you for your indulgence down this rabbit hole. It has paid dividends.

To whom I have no fucking idea cuz my day is ruined. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:"

OK.

I just this shared this story from my youth with a beautiful, new very interesting, deeply intellectual, which you know I highly value, legit very involved Wiccan witch woman in my life.

Get this she is Chara’s (my 30 year object of my passionate affection. The dearest friend I’ve ever had, my soul sister who I will never have) her recentv ex’s, longtime ex girlfriend. I just her iust met her a week ago through Chara. And she is very, very intrigued by and interested in me. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

The kicker? She just now told me she has a huge tattoo of a black widow on her back.

Please pray for my sanity. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I called her a demon woman.

And she said, “Coming from you and knowing your affinity for wonderful demon women like Chara I take that as a huge compliment and makes me smile. :heart::heart::heart:

Awwwwww. We’re bonding over my terror of creepy crawlies. Awwwww. Beautiful. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

For real please pray for my sanity.

Thank you and amen.

Told ya this one is one for the record books.

I end in some messed up situations man.

My life is never dull or in any way ever mundane, that’s for damn certain.

I love it!! I love my life!!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I think I have exhausted my insdefitiguegable mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just sitting here reflecting before a well earned rest.

I live for intense experience of this life.

The beautiful whirlwind of the last 3 weeks has been the best of my life. And life only gets more secure and more passionately beautiful from here.

My d and included helping the broken soul of my chosen sister Kelly.

My ear, empathy and guidance for my dearly loved first longtime girlfriend, Cindy who has received her 5th cancer diagnosis in 7 years.

The day included a surprise visit to my hotel room from a beautiful young woman from an hour and half north of me. She lovingly made, brought down and enjoyed with me a full course turkey dinner. One of my favorites. And the hawtness of her long ass pigtails today made my soul smile. LOL

I have an uncanny ability to somehow inspire beautiful care, love and devotion of mostly women, mostly friends, who have great interest in my wellbeing. I feel warm, loved and eminently valued for who I now know fully I am.

Be well, good premises and great world to you my friends.

Amazing things are afoot!!!

1 Like

Man oh man. You always have new adventures that keep me entertained my man!! This woman sounds magical. I hope it works out for you buddy. You guys sound one in the same. You will definitely have to keep us updated with this!!

:heart: :heart:

Much love for you my man!!

1 Like

Thanks bro.

Much love you, the new Mrs. and Ayden. Happy life to you guys. :heart::heart::heart:

And yeah. My life is never dull.

I usually sleep 4 hours a night and hit the ground running when I wake up. I run beautifully this way.

But this this morning I’m exhausted still. Going back to bed.

See ya on the other side of morning. :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Oh yeah, forget to add the best part to my last 24 hours. My wonderful ex and one of the greatest I know who I love incredibly, Melissa walked back into my life after stepping out of it for my sake and hers as I followed a path of life changing and epically enlightening descent into madness.

More on that journey some other time.

She returned to find my world glorious.

Welcome back Missy. You were greatly missed. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart: