Happy Friday!!!!!

It’s a big deal in the county I grew up in.

3 Likes

I have friends here in NH with sugar houses. Amazing smells and cold weather hang out for holding political gatherings or just sipping on some bourbon as the snow falls and the winds bluster outside. Always so warm and cozy.

Good times.

4 Likes

Lol you guys are off to a fast start hahahaha love it

4 Likes

Looks like my house or close to and with that amount of snow. How did you get a pic of my house Joolz

3 Likes

Joolz is amazing, that’s why. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that can’t be a picture of the house I grew up in, not enough snow. LOLOL

3 Likes

Apparently Musie is a curling expert. I don’t understand it but it looks interesting

3 Likes

That’s what… well you know

2 Likes

I see you dipped your toe on PP. LOL

I do enjoy watching it. I didn’t at first, to me it was a ridiculous sport. But when you have just three channels growing up and you see this A LOT I started watching. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah, what he said.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I saw that one on the feed, Jack, and almost placed it here. That was the jam growing up.LOL

2 Likes

We had 4 channels if you count UHF channels lol

3 Likes

Sure, why not.

LOL

Out of our three channels, one was in English, one was French and one did both. LOL

3 Likes

It’s time.

3 Likes

I still have it. It’s in the toy box in the closet in my living room. My niece, nephew and neighborhood kids would always run to the closet and rummage through the toy box. After mom passed and I was cleaning house I couldn’t part with the toys. If I recall, when you open the barn door it makes a “moo” sound :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, it made the moo sound.

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome.

2 Likes

We had two. My mom was poor lmao. But my dad had tons hahaha.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m hardly a fanatical Olympic figure skating fan. But the Johnny Weir-Tara Lipinski analyst duo is solid gold medal. They almost overshadow the competition in a good way.

3 Likes