Gronk to come back and be traded to Tampa?

1 Like

Wow…

1 Like

I thought playing football was causing him so much pain he couldn’t even enjoy winning a Super Bowl.

I mean I am always staunchly on the players side. They should squeeze every last dollar they can out of the owners. They should play until they are 50 if they want. They should retire at 25 if they want.

But something about this doesn’t sit well. If he was tired of Belichick, fine. Just say so.

So if the Patriots can extract some value out of trading his rights, I’m all aboard. If they can turn him into OJ Howard or even Cameron Brate I will do back flips.

1 Like

Done deal Gronk and a 7th for a 4th

1 Like

Wow. That was fast.

1 Like

I’m not a cap expert does this open up any space?

Oh, that’s not much. I was hoping for OJ. Oh well, better than nothing.

From what I understand it doesn’t help the cap. Gronk would have had a $10 million hit, but it wasn’t counted while he was on the reserve retired list.

Absolutely better than nothing.Gronks last year with the Pats he was a very good blocker but as a receiver his skills diminished quite a bit.That version of Gronk and last years version of TB12 were not worth their current contracts
Lots of speculation about Thuney being traded which of course will open up room we’ll have to see

Lol!

2 Likes

there will be all this Super Bowl Fever in the bay area, there will be little to no off season program or camp, if the season even happens.

I don’t see the working, (unless the get Jules…)

I think the legal weed means he can promote Cannabis oil and show how well it helped him recover and play.

with that he better be gronk we know to peddle his oils.

1 Like

Or he’ll test positive and get a 4 game vacation.

I think it is legal now, I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Seems official. Tampa getting serious.

1 Like

Gronk WAS traded to the Lions.

1 Like

Yeah, that was some shit.