Getting to know our BSU Family

Tyler, let us know you. Let us learn about you.

I know you like the Colts, banana milk, wrestling, disc, your family and dogs.

But what else. Feel free to post anything about you that you are willing to share with us, your videos of your card tricks, disc and of course your freaky flexibility and more.

Getting to know Tyler.

3 Likes

I will get you started.

2 Likes

I feel so blessed, a thread on just me lol… How about everyone can post here. We can learn more things about everyone :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Let’s see, things I like:
All sports (NBA just averagly lol)
Stretching (yoga) I love to keep up my stretching from my Tae Kwon Do days.
I love comic books :slight_smile: Spider Man is my fave by far. The new series so far by Zeb Wells is awesome, and I can’t wait for the new Spider Man movie to come out. I have a Spider man comic issue 110 from 1971 that is pretty sweet.
I enjoy whiskeys on Friday and Saturday’s
I enjoy long walks in the summer time but too damn cold in the winter :frowning:
I love my spouse and my son.
I have 2 brothers… One lives in Winnipeg about 7 hours away. He is my older brother who is an engineer, my younger brother is a teacher but I haven’t seen him in about 2 years because I don’t talk to that side of my family (he is my half brother from my dad and step mom)
I love my mom to death, she takes Ayden 2 days of the week…

I will report more when I have more hahah :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh and Sleepers is my all time fave drama movie… Bloodsport fave action movie lol, Dumb and Dumber is my fave Comedy movie… Insidious fave horror movie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is a great idea.

I’ve only done yoga half-heartedly but I use to do tai chi all the time. But the group folded so I haven’t been able to do it in a while.

Hubby is big on comic and graphic novels. He always buys two, one for prosperity and one to actually read. Hence why we just have no space.

I’m not really a drinker except for wine. I tried it just a few times wasn’t a fan. And even if I was health-wise with one of my ailments I can’t have it but 'm okay with that.

Sleepers is an awesome movie!

I have two sisters and I am the youngest of the three.

Joolz, could you fix the title of the thread to learning about each other or however you want to word it. Thanks.

I’m from Northern Maine and am French descent on both sides. Love the four major sports, MMA, college football and a few others.

I am an avid reader, we all are in this house. I love thriller, drama, young adult and horror.

I know there is more but will stop for now.

2 Likes

Awesome Muse!!! I wish I didn’t like whiskey so much hahaha, it’s so high in calories makes me mad that I like it lol but I only have whisky Friday and sometimes Saturday depending what I am doing

That is awesome you all are big readers. I love reading too but graphic novels… Some people think that isn’t reading but it is… And certain series are very intense and well written depending on the writer… Nick Spencer just wrapped up his arc with Spider Man and it was fantastic the way he made the evil guy Kindred (who turns out to be Harry Osborne who is now dead lol)

I used to love MMA a lot more than I do now… I don’t get around to watching it much anymore because Leah isn’t a big fan, but I still enjoy it from time to time as well as WWE.

Spaghetti and Meatballs is my fave meal :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

I changed it but if it’s not quite right, let me know.

3 Likes

I was just about to change it and I saw how to but what you wrote is fine. :blush:

3 Likes

Wrestling, love. But it comes back to way back when when my pepere, my mom and I would cross into Canada and watch the wrestlers of the 80s. They were great times and precious memories so I still watch now and then since it gives me good memories. Is it what I saw back then? Not even close but I do appreciate the athleticism, camaraderie, and so on.

I do watch Bellator MMA because they do free shows and free pay-per-views so I get to watch MMA frequently.

Well, count this family as believers in graphic novels. I also read manga or the ones my son suggest I read. He started reading them way way way long time ago, it was a way for me to bond with him so I read some of things he recommends.

3 Likes

I have told my whole family that if I ever end up on death row I want my final meal to be pressure cooker pot roast with all the fixings with carrots, potatoes, onions l, celery, and turnips.

3 Likes

Lol please don’t end up on death row Muse hahhaha but I get it. That sounds so delicious. I don’t know what mine would be. Let me think about it.

3 Likes