Game Thread 09.03.21: Indians (Quantrill) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

beer-german

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Especially the first one I put up. :rofl:

He does shots

drink-shot-glass

1 Like

Ooooooh I could go for a drink now!!! What an afternoon I have had folks.

We had an angry mob of protestors for anti mask, anti vaccineā€¦ I was down there (City Hall as I work in the Office of the City Clerk and Mayorā€™s Office) and holy manā€¦ they are cursing at us and saying we are servants to them and bla bla bla bla.

What an afternoon ideed lmao, I canā€™t wait to get out and have a drink. Would rather be going home, but anywhere there is alcohol will be perfect lmao.

But in the end the police came and kicked them out. We were on full lock down and told not to leave our floor.

Only 1 hour and 50 mins to go lol.

Just, wow.

1 Like

Almost over

1 Like

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

Still saving my likes if I have them :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well Iā€™m out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didnā€™t even do 20

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart::white_heart::black_heart::revolving_hearts::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing else I see at least a hundred :partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Lmao, you both run out so fast hahahaha. I donā€™t get why I donā€™t!!!

1 Like

Thank god this day is almost done! Ugh, long week and a long day.

I donā€™t have an issue with anti mask people or anti vaccine but when you are getting aggressive and yelling so loud people canā€™t do their work, that is an issueā€¦ And calling me their servants lol. They are nuts.

1 Like

Almost going to be at 100 before the game even starts lmao.

1 Like

I wish I was around for the game tonight, once I am off I will be pretty absentā€¦ but I will check in when I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just thinking that weā€™ll be there before the game starts. I am counting how many likes before I run out that was two :rofl:

1 Like