Game Thread 09.03.21: Indians (Quantrill) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

… what the hell lol???

You run out so fast Joolz, I don’t get it.

Good luck with the two hours, Joolz. I been told I have three overs for a at least an hour now.

1 Like

Wow, Joolz.

1 Like

This forum makes no sense when it comes to the like feature I swear lmao.

You nailed it, Tyler.

1 Like

You know what is expensive??? Cars!!!

Just got my spouse new all season tires, came to 950 with installation… and the ball joints and struts need replacing which is 1,500. Holy smokes… 2,500 in one day on a damn vehicle Lol…

And I have no trouble admitting to you guys that I don’t have a ton in savings… I have enough to cover it but man oh man the world is an expensive place isn’t it??? I am fortunate enough to have a decent job though where we can cover that stuff. I can’t imagine a family that can’t. Expensive world.

Maybe we need to move to Africa. Way cheaper lol.

Although I hear it gets very hot there, and you have to walk a ways to get fresh water… hmmmmm, maybe not the ideal situation.

Anyway, that is Tyler’s thought for the day.

Withing two weeks I had to totally had my brakes done and have my CO2 sense fixed, that came to 2K which wsa hard. LOL But the car is paid off and I don’t want/can’t get another vehicle right now so it is fix until we can’t for the moment.

Everything is expensive it seems. Things that we absolutely need to get done and have no choice but to do seems to be expensive.

1 Like

Oh, joy, now I just have ot wait two hours to like anything and that two hours will probably be three hours. LOLOL

1 Like

Yes the world is so expensive now… In the old days cars had shocks and you could have them replaced for a couple hundred bucks, now it’s ball struts and it’s 1,500 hahah. It’s ridiculous!

My car is paid off, but my spouse has a Dodge Journey and has a lot left owing on it still.

Lmao! I don’t have to wait any time MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Rub it in, LOL

1 Like

Lol, that is ok… I had to dish out a lot of money for the vehicle… The likes is the least the world can do for me LOL!!

It’s so hot in the damn office today… ugh, stuffy!!! I hate when it gets like this.

I am hungry. Im waiting for the husband to be ready so we can eat.

1 Like

I might have A and W :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Maybe I will get lucky and they will have the Sox game on at Brewhouse haha… Naw, it’s Jays Country. They will show the Jays game whoever they are playing.

Well, hold the fort. Time for this chick to get food.

TTYL

1 Like

I just had this with iced coffee.

Hommus

1 Like