Game Thread 09.02.21: Red Sox (Rodriguez) at Rays (McClanahan)

download

1 Like

Lol exactl!!!

1 Like

See you in 20!

“Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 20 minutes.”

1 Like

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

It seems every game there is a new person for me since someone else has Covid.

1 Like

Lol Joolz already lost her likes lol man oh man… wow.

1 Like

Ya Covid is ruining the season, I am so sick of it!!

1 Like

just over 2 hours to go in the work day and then one more day whooooop.

Tomorrow, is there a game?

Yes there is, I just checked. I won’t be active for the game tomorrow. It’s a friends birthday and we are celebrating at a pub… I am going to their place after work (they are picking me up) having a couple drinks there , and then going out… I won’t be active at all tomorrow night but I will be with you wonderful people in spirit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I am sure we will have the game thread nice and early so we can fill it throughout the day lol.

2 Likes

Gotcha. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey, if nothing else we’re already at 50 so we’re already ahead of the curve . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes we are!!! Whooooop…

2 Likes

Not sure what’s on the menu for supper tonight… Hmmmmmm, maybe potatoes and roast beef

2 Likes

I am in the mood for something with gravey.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty good. I just had tuna with a side of chips and I’ll probably have a cup of grapes

2 Likes

Also sounds good. I like tuna melts mmmmmmm.

2 Likes

I don’t think I have ever had a tuna melt. Next time I have tuna I’m going to make me one. This is going to be a weird question but how do you go about making one?

2 Likes

Here is the recipe we follow, but it doesn’t need to be near this detailed. Essentially it’s just baked tuna and cheese in a sandwich or whatever you want!

2 Likes

Alright, I am out of here! I will catch you folks in about an hour or hour and a half!!! GO SOX!!!

1 Like

I really want a tuna melt now lmao

2 Likes