Game Thread 09.02.21: Red Sox (Rodriguez) at Rays (McClanahan)

Have a good evening, Tyler and Leah.

I’ll be watching the game and posting a bit.

2 Likes

Lol!!! Leah will do that with me too if I am not watching the game… hhahahahha, sometimes it’s good just to catch up on other stuff for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks Joolz, I am sure I will still be here periodically posting and getting updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just had a Sub from Subway… Not bad… Assorted with Mayo, Mustard, Sub Sauce,

2 Likes

Silly me, I forgot to include the toppings…
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Banana Peppers
Jalapenos (I am sure I will be paying the price in the toilet later today)
Cheese :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What is Sub sauce?

2 Likes

I am hungry. I am trying to not snack but eat real food but mnan the snacks looks aweful good. LOL

2 Likes

I just got this suggestion from the board. LOLOL

Consider replying to several posts at once

Rather than several replies to a topic in a row, please consider a single reply that includes quotes from previous posts or @name references.

You can edit your previous reply to add a quote by highlighting text and selecting the quote reply button that appears.

It’s easier for everyone to read topics that have fewer in-depth replies versus lots of small, individual replies.

2 Likes

Basically it’s italian dressing hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Lmao!!! wtf???

How about, reply when you want to reply… Starting to sound like the Canadian Government and dictating your life here lmao.

1 Like

I send a million replies at once, who cares… Lol, they have some very strange things on this board sometimes lol…

2 Likes

I just got this message

“Please Cover Up”

We have noticed you are nude in the work area, and are disgusting others… Please put clothes on.

LIKE WOW!!! Bossy much!!!

Ok, maybe it’s me who is out of line on that one.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just now was the first time I have ever seen that.

2 Likes

Yes, please do. LOLOL

2 Likes

How else are we going to get to 200-300 posts? LOL

2 Likes

Lmao it’s true, I will keep you guys updated on 90 Day Fiancée. If we don’t have the unlimited posts we would be screwed hahahaha

2 Likes

What would we do? LOL

1 Like

Ugh, I can’t wait to leave work and get home and lay on the couch if my son lets me. Back is so sore.

I would go home sick, but I don’t take sick days. I have taken only two in two years and that is because my son was deathly sick.

We would cry a lot as our threads would only hit 50 posts lmao.