Game Thread 09.01.21: Red Sox (Sale) at Rays (Rasmussen)

It’s Sale Day.

Sox shall win.

Book it!

2 Likes

I’m having leftover pizza for lunch.

2 Likes

If we can’t win today with our Ace, we will never win!

2 Likes

Oh nice Joolz, from where? and What kind of Pizza?

2 Likes

I am going to have a sandwich for lunch, and then tonight I am not sure what we are having. I am crazving spaghetti and meatballs but we just had that not too long ago so I doubt Leah will want that lol.

2 Likes

It’s leftover from Sweet Evalina’s Stand in Woodstock, CT. It’s their Feature Pizza, white pizza with feta, chicken, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, crushed red pepper, black pepper, oregano, and olive oil.

2 Likes

wow that sounds amazing!!!

2 Likes

I baked some chicken and had some frieds on the side with a slice of coconut cake, STUFFED

2 Likes

Yummmmmmmy! Sounds delicious.

2 Likes

My day is dragging.

2 Likes

It’s so humid in this office today it’s disgusting

I’m excited for Sale today. He has been dynamite since returning. Hope we can get 6 solid innings of two runs or less. If so, we might have a chance to win.

2 Likes

That would be most excellent.

2 Likes

Should be a great game hopefully. Sale will keep us competitive in this you would think… As usual, I will be a bit later today. I have to pick up my son, and have supper

2 Likes

I feel sore and tired today for some reason

Probably going to be in bed right after the game. Could be a 8:30 bedtime for me tonight haha.

2 Likes

Maybe it is just what you need.

2 Likes

Woohoo

Just earned. I know you all probably have it but … woohoo!

Enthusiast

This badge is granted for visiting 10 consecutive days. Thanks for sticking with us for over a week!

2 Likes

Now, Joolz, if we could only get the badge of bottomless barrel of likes like Tyler has. :rofl:

2 Likes

Whooop!!! Congrats!!

You have been a big part of the board last few weeks. It’s been awesome!!!

2 Likes

Even though the Sox suck it’s nice to have you lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: :joy: I can’t help that I have a super power with unlimited likes.

2 Likes