Game Thread 08.30.21: Red Sox (Pivetta) at Rays (Patino)

Somebody really doesn’t want Joolz to like posts lol.

1 Like

I really don’t want to bug UT. it’s possible it’s part of the software and there’s no work around. It has something to do with “Levels” too :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Ya it’s not crucial. You still have the hearts
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

3.5 hours to go in the work day!!

1 Like

Oh, I’ve tried it with my ex-wife and stepdaughter year’s ago and would like to have that experience ever again.The best part was the wasabi and the ginger to cleanse the palate in between courses. :upside_down_face::sweat_smile::grin:

As Muse knows, I have a great distaste for anything seafood, that likely didn’t help.

As I said on the Planet, I am one weirdass New Eglander as this stuff comes right off the boat daily. Have a number of friends in the midwest who would kill their freshness here so many enjoy. I think dome of them want me dead over this topic. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol, I hear you man hahahah! I am the same way… Me and my spouse both do not enjoy Sushi… I don’t know why really, but it;s just not for me. I guess I just don’t like cold rice and seaweed lol, the combination seems strange to me… but hey, hats off to people that like it!

I like Big Turks so I am weird lol. Turkish Delight Chocolate… mmmm my fave chocolate bar and I know most people can’t stand the thought of it hahaha.

1 Like

2.5 hours ugh what a day.

1 Like

For dinner I’m having pork and chicken gyoza dumplings and some TGI Fridays Potato Skins. Pineapple and blueberries for dessert.

1 Like

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

Damn that sounds delicious.

1 Like

I’m having delissio pizza. Also good. Pepperoni.

1 Like

That sounds delicious too! drool

1 Like

Hey, where’s Muse?

2 Likes

@Muse you alive? lol

2 Likes

I will be away for the start of the game, will be eating supper and not leaving work till after 5:00 and have to get my kid from daycare… Going to be like this all week, probably won’t tune in till 6 my time (8 your time)

I will be watching some of the hockey game too.

1 Like

Work cracking down on us leaving early :frowning: Used to leave at 4:45 when it was slow, now they want me to stay right till 5. Poop

1 Like

We need this emoji :poop:

1 Like

Lmao we have it!! I see it!!

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

1 Like

9 minutes left of work. Whoooop

1 Like

Muse must be busy. Maybe night off for her from the board :joy:

2 Likes