Game Thread 07.11.21: Phillies (Kintzler) at Red Sox (Pivetta)

Yup. Brutal there

1 Like

Alright last chance here!

1 Like

Sigh.

Fuck off

Pathetic performance.

1 Like

But good first half. Just pissed but still. Great first half. Hope we bring it next week against the Yankees.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to some interesting, long game threads during the Yankee series :grin:

1 Like

Hell ya!!! Huge series with them next Thursday. Will enjoy a nice three days off. No stress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yankees up 7-2 and lost lmfao!!!

1 Like

My freaking puppies are yelling at me. Haven’t been on my feet this much in years. Need to get some insoles.

1 Like

johnlocke, I have friends who work on their feet for long periods of time and swear by Hoka shoes.

2 Likes

Just got home and looked em up. Think I will definitely be hitting these up. Thank you Joolz.

2 Likes

I recommend heroine, but Joolz idea is much safer and healthier. Go that route for sure man lol.

1 Like

Hahaha!!! I thought about having a couple of drinks before work but I know damn well during all the years I ran my own construction business I fired cats for pulling that shit except for 1. A heroin addict, of all types, who was the coolest guy and the most quality painter I had for years.

Interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, that is pretty crazy. I know what you mean though, I have worked with some bad alcoholics that show up to work drunk. They also Call in sick so muchBut I definitely know what you mean. I have thought about a drink or two before work on a really stressful day. I haven’t done it, but the thought has definitely crossed my mind

1 Like

You’re welcome. I believe both friends got the Hoka recommendation after seeing an orthopedist. Good luck!

2 Likes