Game Thread 07.11.21: Phillies (Kintzler) at Red Sox (Pivetta)

Unfortunately, I’ll miss most of this. May be able to watch the last few innings and post at that time. In the meantime, hold the fort!

Go Sox!

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

Need this win. Tampa somehow is a game and a half behind. Man we keep trading off win streaks with them. They lost like 11 in a row and now have won 6 in a row lol. We won 9 straight and now have dropped 3 of our last 4. Pivetta needs another solid day today and the bats need to take care of the Angels bullpen.

1 Like

Forgot this is the last game before the all star break. Need this win!! It would be huge. Don’t want to end the first half with lost 4 of our last 5. THATS just ugly.

The Phillies changed their starting pitcher for this game. When I got the game thread ready earlier this morning before the lineup was released it was a different name, which escapes me now. Maybe that’s a good thing :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s basically a bullpen day for them and their bullpen sucks. If we lose this one shame on us. This is the most winnable game we have had in weeks.

2 Likes

Will be able to watch most of the game however have to leave about an hour and a half into the game to pick up my kid so will be gone for a few mins but otherwise will catch most :smiley:

1 Like

Almost game time.

1 Like

I thought the game started at 4. I’ll catch most of it.

2 Likes

Hell ya!

Early game today!

1 Like

Alright let’s go Nick!

1 Like

Two quick outs.

1 Like

Holy smokes we have the yankees, Rays and Jays like 17 times after the all star break. Ugh. Need this win bad

2 Likes

Should make for epic freaking games.

2 Likes

Absolutely man! Gonna be a very intense second half especially if the Yankees catch fire.

2 Likes

Pivetta looking strong

1 Like

There we go!!!

1 Like

Thank you, X-man.

2 Likes

He is a beautiful soul.

2 Likes

Well we got one on the board!

1 Like

Come on Pivetta. Ugh two on. Only one out. Too many wild pitches.

1 Like