Game Thread 06.22.21: Red Sox (Rodriguez) at Rays (Kittredge)

Lol!! But if you go to sleep we will lose. I know it :frowning:

1 Like

Make it 9-5

Ok you should be safe maybe to sleep lol

1 Like

Sac fly makes it 9-5.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll say “Goodnight” now :sleeping:

1 Like

Ok night Joolz

We rocked this game thread. 120 nearly. Wow.

1 Like

That’s it!!! Sox win!!! Night folks!

1 Like

That was fun! Goodnight for realz :grin:

1 Like

Yea that was an awesome game. Entertaining as hell

4-0 against Tampa. That is beautiful

1 Like

I just re-watched the highlights. My gosh, who are those other announcers? MLB Network? They are really stroking the Rays and the new dude, Wander Franco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g47iHy9qJLg

1 Like

The Trop catwalk thing gave me an earworm last night that lasted into the morning. Yes, I still have it :woman_facepalming:t2:

The number of posts in this thread beat the June 6th Yankee game thread :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh thank god I didn’t have to listen to them. I can’t stand the other announcers. They can stroke the Rays all they want

We have beat them 4 straight now muahahaha

1 Like

Wow!!! We haven’t had a thread this alive since sprocketboy and company

Crazy we got it to this. Amazing what an exciting game can do hahaha

1 Like

Yes, it’s great when Joolz wakes up and starts participating again.

uhh

2 Likes

Lmao it sure is!!

Keep the good Mojo going tonight!!!

1 Like

You have to get the Eck drinking game right! ADAF47FA-72CA-4257-8C40-97B7E5B921A5

1 Like

What??? I was drinking plenty.

Thought I nailed it :joy: lmao

1 Like

poke

Drinking games usually involve taking a shot. You take one every time Eck says, for example:

Salad, cheese, goin’ bridge, gas, can of corn, pair of shoes (after a strikeout), hair, Johnson, moss (usually a great head of hair), paint, piece, punch-out, sneaky (anything, usually cheese), beautiful thing, time to party (this is a new one, 2018, I believe)

2 Likes

Lol well I drink my whiskey straight. Doesn’t that count? I take a sip so that has to work or a swig of beer

Oh yea!!! I get it. He does say “man that had a lot of cheese on it” haha I’m starting to see what you mean. He does have funny phrases. I think I’m catching on.

I’m going to create the thread for the game tonight so we can start posting there to get the post count up.

1 Like