Game Thread 06.23.21: Red Sox (Richards) at Rays (Hill)

Go Sox!

Yes, Eck does has some interesting phrases and they are attributed to him. I have noticed Jerry and OB have started to use them probably from working with him in the 3-person booth so often.

From the other thread:

1 Like

I wish I could find the clips. Eck said “shit” once in the booth and turned Justin Masterson into Justin “Masterbates” :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao! That doesn’t surprise me. He’s definitely a guy that just says whatever comes to mindvhahaha. He’s super entertaining though

1 Like

What are the chances we can get another exciting game like we did last night.

1 Like

With Richards you just never know…… he can have great starts and bad starts. Who knows which one will show to tonight.

1 Like

I’ll try to post a bunch, even if it’s nonsense and will try to stay awake a bit longer :grin:

1 Like

I really wish Thep and sprocketboy would appear.

beat dead horse

1 Like

Ya me too…… I have seen people take breaks from social media but haven’t seen anyone just full all out leave. I miss those guys.

Hopefully they come back one day….

1 Like

Wish we could get the advertising out for this site. At the same time I wouldn’t want it to be like Talk Sox where we have hundreds of users because then it’s too busy and annoying but I like a small group. Ten would be nice number.

1 Like

Joolz, did you see the confrontation between Scherzer and giradi last night… Giradi wanted to check him not once, not twice, but three times for foreign substances… I would have been mad too. I will post a link one second.

1 Like
1 Like

I may have a beer for the game so I can do the drink game. I think I will be better at it this time around lol.

1 Like
  1. Danny Santana CF

2. Alex Verdugo LF

3. J.D. Martinez DH

4. Xander Bogaerts SS

5. Rafael Devers 3B

6. Hunter Renfroe RF

7. Christian Vazquez C

8. Enrique Hernandez 2B

9. Bobby Dalbec 1B

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

both pitchers very similar… inconsistent, should be another close game.

1 Like

Apparently we have company over for just a few minutes at 5:30 so might be absent for just 20 mins or ao

1 Like

Rich Hill was with the Red Sox organization before. I thought the name sounded familiar.

1 Like

Ya rich hill has been in the game a long time

Let’s make him cry!

1 Like

Back to navy blue. Love these jerseys

1 Like

Come on Richards!!! Let’s have a good start.

1 Like

Rays uniforms are fugly.

1 Like