Game Thread 06.12.19 Rangers (Lynn) Vs Red Sox (Big Dick Rick)

Lineups to be determined. Afternoon game and we are desperate for a win. After last nights embarrassing defeat I look for Rick to bounce this team back!

3 Likes

Thanks. Had no idea it was an afternoon game. Unfortunately these 4 PM starts make it nearly impossible for me to watch live. Gameday it shall be. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Same here Joolz. I’ll be working while this one is on. Maybe me not watching will be the spark the team needs to get a win lol!

2 Likes

Too bad I’m not having company.

2 Likes

Ah, I remember Remy and OB talking about it last night but I was only half paying attention to them and the game.

“The Red Sox have moved the start time of Wednesday’s game against the Texas Rangers from 7:10 p.m. to 4:05 p.m. as a courtesy to fans who want to watch Game 7 of the Bruins’ Stanley Cup Final against the St. Louis Blues.”

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-red-sox/2019/06/10/red-sox-move-start-time-of-wednesdays-game-to-405-p-m

2 Likes

Oh that makes sense! I’m sure the hockey game will be much more exciting than the Sox with their recent play lol.

2 Likes

yeah they are smart, no need for a crowd of less than 5000 for sox to open fenway!!!

2 Likes

Starting Lineups

RANGERS:
S.S Choo DH

D. DeShields CF

Elvis Andrus SS

Nomar Mazara RF

Hunter Pence LF

A Cabrera 3B

R Odor 2B

Ronald Guzman 1B

Jeff Mathis C

RED SOX:
Mookie Betts RF

Andrew Benintendi LF

J.D Martinez DH

Rafael Devers 3B

X Bogaerts SS

Brock Holt 2B

C Vazquez C

J Bradley Jr CF

Michael Chavis 1B

1 Like

Tie game. Porcello looking strong after a sluggish first inning.

1 Like

And we have ourselves a lead. Wow!

1 Like

lovely feeling a lead

1 Like

Porcello has been magnificent since the first. Hope the BP doesn’t mess it up as usual.

Here comes Workman. Hold your breath guys. Porcello was great.

2 innings to go! Come on offense. An insurance run or 2 would be nice!

You just knew this BP would blow it. Smh.

We did it!!

1 Like

In walk off fashion. Now the night is yours Bs. Let’s get this cup.

2 Likes

Nice win

1 Like