Game Thread 06.01.21: Royals (Bubic) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

Go Sox!

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

I’ll be able to watch some of this. Are you working, Tyler?

1 Like

I’m not. It’s Canada day but we are taking our little man to the park in half hour so he can burn energy so I’ll miss the first hour or so :frowning: he’s so hype ugh! You will need to hold the fort down. I should be able to catch the second half.

1 Like

I may have a sprite:)

1 Like

I had Tostitos Sccops with melted Mexican blend cheese and fresh salsa for lunch.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m poorly holding down the fort. I’m busy and trying to follow on Gameday.

Sox are up 1-0 on a Hernandez home run in the 1st.

1 Like

I’m drinking this:

Ugh, sorry so big. Clicking on it makes it smaller.

1 Like

J.D. homers in the 4th to make it 2-0.

I need to get comfy and watch.

1 Like

All good!!

I’m back. Kido is tired and ready for a nap. Ugh it’s so hot today. Friggin hell!!

5-0 Sox!!! Hell ya!!

1 Like

Is that just like a cold black coffee?

I love cold coffee but need some cream

1 Like

In the time it took me to get comfy the Sox tacked on 3 more :rofl:

1 Like

It’s not even close to what you get at an actual Starbucks but I drink it at home. It’s like an iced coffee and I add cream or half & half. I can’t drink it black.

1 Like

Funny because my coffee hot I drink black. But when I have ice coffee I like cream and some sweetener or sugar. I like ice coffee on hot days

Days like today it will kill me to drink something hot

1 Like

Sounds like Sale will be back soon!!

1 Like

I used to sweeten both hot and cold coffee but stopped and got used to it. I do have to use half & half in both.

1 Like

Yea that’s fair. I am trying to cut my coffee down. I have a cup or two tops in the morning and that’s it. Anything more I get sick.

1 Like

Alex having a nice day. On base twice now

1 Like

J.D. is cookin’!

1 Like

Is he ever!!!

1 Like

Martinez and Devera both!!

1 Like