Game Day Thread 10.10.21 - Rays (Rasmussen) @ Red Sox (Nasty Nate)

Cute cat man!!

2 Likes

You have to watch the Browns ?

Do you like the Browns ?

1 Like

They have. A very good team this year.

1 Like

I think I’ll change my profile pic. I love spider man but maybe change it back to Chris Sale or Pedro Martinez hmmmmm.

1 Like

Yes. Hometown team

2 Likes

That’s awesome man! They’re really good! Was a long wait for Browns fans but it’s finally paid off. I think they win the division this year but will be close with the Ravens

2 Likes

Back in the day during my wild youth me & some friends would go to Toronto often. Fun city. We would go straight up I90 & jump on the QEW

2 Likes

That’s awesome! It’s definitely a big nice city ! My spouse and I have couple friends that live there and plan on making a trip there soon. Would be cool to plan it around a Boston series to see the Sox in Toronto.

2 Likes

Where’s Musie?

2 Likes

She might be watching the Pats?

2 Likes

Probably watching the pats. They’re about to get a touchdown.

1 Like

So you’re a Pats fan too though right?

Similar to me in hockey. Huge Oilers and Senators fan.

1 Like

Two missed extra points in the patriots game lol. What is going on today.

1 Like

Smh

1 Like

No like a super duper pats fan but I cheer for them because of my friends at PP.

2 Likes

I’m going make me some eggplant parm today

2 Likes

Oh yes that makes sense !! Ya that’s me. I have never hated them like most colts fans do. Lots of respect for them

This game is intense.

Omg another missed extra point lol. What the hell.

2 Likes

Damm that sounds fantastic!!!

1 Like

Not sure what I’ll do for lunch. Might make a couple fresh buns with summer sausage or something

2 Likes

Wow. Pats had a sure touchdown and harris fumbled at the goal line and turned it over. Holy man.

1 Like