Game Day Thread 09.19.21 - Orioles (Wells) @ Red Sox (Nasty Nate)

That was random I know. But just want to say lol.

2 Likes

Time to pee.

2 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

Lmao omg, that’s even worse hahahaha

No, the one I’m talking about is just a kid telling his dad to go get his toe checked lol. So damn weird hahaha.

2 Likes

But that commercial was just as gross. Maybe even more :joy:

2 Likes

Game threads are always interesting :joy:

2 Likes

My dogs tongue is hanging out while he sleeps lol

2 Likes

Tongue out mojo.

2 Likes

Nevermind, that sounded weird.

2 Likes

Let’s just stick with Go Sox lol.

2 Likes

Patriots have Jets today. That should be a win for them I would think

I mean for patriots.

2 Likes

They said on the MLB show I’m watching that Nate is a top 5 pitcher in the league

Damn straight he is

2 Likes

Yep, GD today with Pats at 1 pm.

3 Likes

Saturday and Sunday are usually at this time of year football for me with college and professional.

This means usually the Red Sox are playing at the same time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But this morning was very very hectic I’m just sitting down and I’m tired already. :slightly_smiling_face: I had a lot to do. I meant to log in sooner.

But chilling now before we eat which is normally between 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm.

2 Likes

I think I got all liked.

Tyler, can you explain to me what you were doing yesterday with discs?

2 Likes

Agreed Muse!! It’s a busy time with sports hahahahs. I love it!!!

2 Likes

Sure!

We are in disc league. It’s world wide and teams compete. Hundreds and hundreds of teams. The league is once and a week , and then there is trials which is sporadic. Usually one a month or so

Disc league:
You and your dog stand behind this line and you have 60 seconds to throw the disc as far as you can. Your dog goes out and grabs it and comes back. You can throw or do rollers. Rollers are where the disc lands and rolls; BUT the dog HAS to catch it while it’s rolling.

Me and Proof do particularly well most times. I can usually hit 40 yard throws and get about 4 or 5 each round. Last league we finished 5 out of 15. Some people throw 50 yards and get 12 catches and are insane. We play as a team but also compete against each other

Disc Trial (which was yesterday) :
A series of different mini games and you compete against each other. There was about 25 of us. My spouse got first in one of the games. I got 3rd in two games. It’s a lot of fun but tiring hahahaha

The dogs are so pooped today!!

2 Likes

That’s something I would watch easily. Coolness.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thanks it’s a lot of fun!! I have a video from a couple months ago but not sure we can post videos here. Maybe. Let me try

Damn nope. No videos haha

2 Likes

but yes it’s a ton of fun. I like it!

Other than when it’s too hot lmao then I die lol.

2 Likes