Game Day Thread 08.06.21 - Red Sox (Nate) at Jays (Manoah)

We are desperate… That is actually an understatement right now. Yankees are literally 4 games behind us and the Jays are red hot… We have Tampa coming up as well,

I will be around for maybe an inning or two but CFL (Canadian Football League) is back and the game is at 7:00 tonight, I am going to the game so will be leaving around 6:00 p.m. Might be able to catch an inning or two, but won’t be active tonight after that.

Go Sox!

2 Likes

I should be around. Enjoy the CFL game, Tyler.

1 Like

I say this all the time but I should be around and active. We’ll see what hell comes around that I’m passionate about that distracts. Hell, I think Chara might be coming over, but she loves baseball. She’s the one that got me into it when we dated 30 years ago.

Took her to a couple of games this year. Think her boyfriend is starting to wonder about our friendship. LOL

2 Likes

Have a great time Tyyler.

2 Likes

Enjoy the game man! Make her a nice meal :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Joolz!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Buddy! Should be a good one hopefully with no injuries.

2 Likes

Thanks Buddy! Should be a good one hopefully with no injuries. They haven’t played in almost two years, could be rusty haha

1 Like

:slight_smile: Yep. Making her an epic Beef Stroganoff.

2 Likes

Yum, that sounds delicious man! I will have greasy football stadium food probably a hot dog and fries lol, a couple of beer to chase that down./

2 Likes

That sounds awesome too.

My go-to at ballgames even Fenway is always sausage pepper and onion subs. :heart:

2 Likes

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

ymmmmmmmmm sounds delicious.

1 Like

ymmmmmmmmm sounds delicious.

People debating me that sushi is good on my facebook lmao. yuck.

1 Like

Let’s win this.

1 Like

First quick out lol.

1 Like

I love sushi! There’s nothing like a fresh, well-made maki roll. There’s a place near me that makes an awesome roll. Salmon, tobiko, escolar, krab, cucumber, avocado, light tempura topped w/ spicy mayo, unagi sauce. I dip it in soy sauce with wasabi and top it with pickled ginger.

No Eck tonight :frowning_face:

To each their own :slight_smile: I like Turkish delight chocolate bars and not many do haha.

1 Like

I’m stuck on jays shitty feed!

1 Like