Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Hola!

UT is working with image for me

3 Likes

Nice!!

3 Likes

Nothing says really Musie than eating a sandwich, look down and there’s bread crumbs in my hair. I have longish hair

And yes I ate the crumbs. It was a good sandwich. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao love the profile pic Muse

3 Likes

Good work!

3 Likes

Tyler, I noticed people ripping Nurse last night. Did he do something stupid?

3 Likes

Yes, he was horrific… The first goal and the game winner were completely on him. Bone headed stupid and turned the puck over and just sat there and watch them score… He could have easily cleared the puck but just sat there like a moron… He is a fine player, but massively over paid… He makes far too many errors on the ice and that is why people think he will never be a number one defenseman.

3 Likes

About to make a crock pot of chilli. Woohoo!

3 Likes

Damn, that sounds amazing Muse! I am having a coffee :slight_smile: Still pissed about the Oilers game last night. But what can you do… I am not sure what we are doing tonight. Grandma will have Ayden, so probably have a couple drinks and relax.

Leah had a horrible sleep last night. Baby was resting on her bladder so she was up literally every hour peeing,… So she will likely be in bed early tonight around 8:00. I will stay up and party with Jack!

3 Likes

Yip, adding oniins, green pepper, beans, beef and more

Poor Leah. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Yum! Do you deliver? It’s a cloudy, rainy day here. Chili weather.

2 Likes

I wish I was closer. I’d make sure you had some for 2-3 bowls.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yum!!!

3 Likes

No pants party!

3 Likes

I’ll remind tomorrow but Saturday evening I will not be able to be here. My friend & his wife have an annual Christmas party & I will be there.

3 Likes

Sounds nice, hope you have a great time, Jack.

Just tasted the chilli, its coming along nicely.

3 Likes