Good morning, friends ![]()
Enjoy your day!
Good morning, friends ![]()
Enjoy your day!
Good morning & have a great day, friends
Go Sox!!
Good morning friends. What a great win for the Sox last night.
Have a great day, everyone
Hoep everyone is doing okay & having a nice day
Been a nice Friday, I won’t be around tonight and tomorrow night… Tomorrow I am going to Boston Pizza to meet a friend and his spouse
Tonight, my mom is watching both kids, and me and Leah are going to the new Resident Evil. It did amazing! Got great reviews opening night apparently.
Unfortunately I won’t be home either tonight. Rest of the weekend won’t be a problem though
Tie game 1-1 after one
Sox with back-to-back singles to start the 2nd
Bases loaded one out for Wong
Roman!
3-1 Sox
Checking in before movie
4-1 hell yes
Joolz holding it down.
And a couple boob bongs. Excellent.
Sox wearing their beauty red jerseys. Love those
Still 4-1 halfway through the 6th
I must abandon the fort
Enjoy your evening and goodnight, friends ![]()