Friday, June 30th- Red Sox (Paxton) at Blue Jays (Berrios) @ 7:07

Good morning and have a great day, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a wonderful day

Do something Sox

3 Likes

Morning all!

Joolz, I apologize you had to wake up to seeing such a dirty thread that went off the rails… It really was all Muse last night… Jack and I were pretty stunned ourselves…

Especially when she asked us to send her nudes. I am not too sure what Muse got into last night.

2 Likes

It was quite an interesting thread. Way to go Muse! I’m proud of you!

3 Likes

Muse said she gets a bit… Sexual… when she’s having wine, so I think that is what happened.

3 Likes

Jays haven’t been that hot swinging the bats, but I still trust they will kick our ass tonight. We can’t beat anybody… Team is a train wreck! Glad the threads are fun at least! This team has not been fun to watch lately.

3 Likes

#LiarLiarPantsOnFire

3 Likes

Ah, for sinking to Tyler’s level?

3 Likes

I believe it was Musie that said” Wong I like”

Also, here’s your reminder, Musie. Don’t forget to ask Joolzie what you wanted to ask her. I think you had a question about her house remodeling

3 Likes

And to think I had to reword that sentence so many times I still got it wrong about Wong. :rofl::rofl::rofl:You all are sick puppies. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks; Jack, I had forgotten. Joolz how is os coming wirh renovation. Do you have a start date and projection how long it will take?

3 Likes

Yeah, Joolzie, answer the question

3 Likes

Jack, at noon there’s an Abbie L&O episode on WE TV

3 Likes

Stay tuned

3 Likes

LOL hahaha

3 Likes

Lol, me and Jack don’t think dirty things what so ever. We are gentlemen.

Well… I am… Jack is a bit of a dog when he sees Abby lmao.

2 Likes

You do realize you’re not proving your case at all.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Very long story short and I don’t know where I left off. I found a new builder who thinks it may be in my best interest to build a new home on the property a bit closer to the lake and more handicapped accessible. That would mean demolishing the 1960s two story ranch I’m currently living in. I have a Title 5 septic inspection scheduled for July 11th.

3 Likes

A lot going on

3 Likes

Big project but exciting. I love the idea of being closer to the lake.

3 Likes

I grew up by a lake, mere feet

3 Likes