Friday- July 14th- Bosox(Bello) at ChiSox(Hendricks) @8:05pm

Good morning, everyone. Finally baseball again.

I hope this small mini vacation they had doesn’t mess with the winning ways we were seeing from the team.
#GoSox

Hope, Joolz and Belle are feeling better.

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Glad baseball is back.

Hope Joolzie & Belle are both feeling better

Go Sox! Let’s get the second half off to a good start

2 Likes

Morning all!!

Go Sox!!

Hope Joolz is feeling better. Have a great day all!!

3 Likes

No zoo, its thuneting raining. Now you are all stuck with me.

3 Likes

Sorry you had to postpone your zoo trip, Musie

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

My symptoms still persist but I’m a bit stronger than a couple days ago.

Thanks for thinking of me :hugs:

2 Likes

Sorry about the zoo, Muse :frowning_face:

Everyone have a good day.

2 Likes

The good thing its under an hour from us so the next good day we will go. Ill feed son if day clears up.

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? A 10-game West Coast road trip to start the season? Didn’t this happen a few years ago and the Sox were sunk and could never climb out of a hole?

3 Likes

Yes, a few years ago, it sunk us

3 Likes

Son got zoo membership and added a guest for a year. Im looking at the form. It is for NC zoos and aquariums and parks PLUS all across the US. Woot.

3 Likes

I guess ill clean. Ugh. :grinning:

3 Likes

Damn, sorry Muse

3 Likes

Hopefully it keeps on getting better Joolz!

3 Likes

Yup, it was ugly. This is make or break for us. See how the team does! Ugly for sure!

3 Likes

Riders play tomorrow against Calgary. The game is here, I might actually be going. A friend has an extra ticket!

3 Likes

Awesome, Tyler!

3 Likes

I have a massive headache today. I hardly ever get headaches, but holy smokes’ today is brutal. No idea why…

Belle slept really good last night… SHe was so fussy last night for me. Leah was out for 2 hours and Belle pretty much screamed the entire night till she was home lol. But Belle slept from 9:00 right through till 6:30 this morning, it was awesome!

3 Likes

Belle is a rockstar!

Hope you feel better soon, Tyler.

3 Likes

It also could be from being extremely well hung… Jack knows that problem all too well. But not sure if that is the reason or not.

2 Likes