Friday, January 26th

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Good morning, fantastic friends

Oilers won & Tyler’s favorite player scored a goal!

Celts destroyed the Heat, aka the Flaming Sacs

Bruins win it ot.

Have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Jack wrote:

“the Flaming Sacs”

You know I had to do it.

2 Likes

I still can’t use the quote feature and follow up by inserting a link :rage:

2 Likes

That is exactly what my boys did to Miami. LOLOLOL

Good morning, everyone

2 Likes

:rofl: I did.

1 Like

And that is exactly how it must have felt for Miami

Oh, well.

2 Likes

Act your damn age! You tell ‘em over there, Musie :rofl:

2 Likes

It seems your friend Mazz has picked up some new people who agree with her.Joy,I say joy.

I said I was not going to let the 2023 season on PP get to me and I feel I was successful 75 % of the time. LOLOLOL What is that a C+? LOLOL

2 Likes

The offseason is going to be a blast for you. Do your thing #MusieSuperMod

2 Likes

A solid B+

2 Likes

It will!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not kidding Musie you are the perfect mod because you have the patience of Job in the Old Testament. I do not & I would be a horrible mod. Keep doing your thing!

2 Likes

That is kind of you to say. I take it seriously and know it is different than being a member of the forum. I can’t fly off the handle, I have to ignore things from both sides and need to be fair as best as I can. I get comments and mail from people wondering why don’t I do this, ban this, block that, remove this post and so on and so on and they fail to see it is coming from both sides not just one. There are some members who will challenge you to the nearest line drawn in the sand and they and I both know it. But when they say what, what did I do? It was them not me and than in the next posting they do what the claim the other person did. So if they are going to ask what did I do, I tell them. LOLOLOL

When it is getting to me I come bitch here LOLOLOLOL or do something else.
Skip does a fantastic job.

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day

Last night was awesome. Me and Leah had a ton of fun. Uploaded tons of pictures and videos on Facebook.

Been out all day. Just relaxing at the hotel now and then going bowling in a bit

2 Likes

Good for you two, Tyler!!!

3 Likes

Glad you two are having a great time

3 Likes

Thanks for checking in, Tyler. Happy to hear you are having a great time.

3 Likes

Doing the out to dinner thing but I shall return. Not going to be out late at all.

3 Likes

Thanks everybody!!

We are going to go do mini golf tonight. Going out for supper to this local pub. I will get the fish tacos

Hope Joolz and Muse are doing great!

Jack enjoy supper! Did your new hat come yet ?

I got two new oilers hats !

2 Likes