Friday - Dec 1

Thanks, brother. This really came out of nowhere because I wasn’t looking for anything you know but we have been his great time together. It’s nice.

1 Like

Man I am loving it. Haven’t had this much fun as a colts fan since the Luck days

Rivers season was fun too actually!

But the Brissett year in 2019, and Prince Shitty in 2021 and last year were horrific.

This truly is a fun season so far. A top ten offense. Sucks we lost Richardson but we are still playing some good football! 6-5. Our head coach is doing a HELL of a job!!!

1 Like

It’s funny how it happens buddy. I met Leah at a bar and wasn’t looking either and now we’re married with two kids. Can’t imagine my life without her. She is just amazing!!!

My co workers are awesome. They are two girls and they love Leah haha! They met her. I make sure I talk about Leah non stop. I’m a sex appeal so I want the girls at work to know I’m not interested

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The crazy thing is that Steichen‘s offense is putting up 20+ each game with a backup qb & pretty much with a backup Rb. We get the defense better next year & Richardson watch the fuck out because we’re coming

1 Like

Exactly. Got let them know, hey look, I know what you’re thinking & you’re not alone I get it but hands off!

1 Like

Exactly!!! A backup friggin QB, and they still are!!! Now JT is hurt , can you imagine if we can still do that?

I now know why he went to a SB with the Eagles! That man knows how to run an offense!

1 Like

Lmao!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: oh man hahaha we have too much fun!

1 Like

I have to pee severely, Jack!!

1 Like

I’m gonna go do that right now.

1 Like

I better pee too

1 Like

Got colts and saints on! Just a wild night over here

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How’s your college game, Jack?

1 Like

Real good game. Oregon & Washington playing for the conference championship

1 Like

Both these qb’s will be first round picks

1 Like

Oh man that is awesome. I hope they do well!

1 Like

Crazy. Kenton Keith was the backup RB in this game

He played for the riders haha in the CFL.

1 Like

I forgot about that dude. Was Edge still with Indy?

1 Like

He wasn’t. I believe 06 was his last season

Or maybe 05! Because 06 they had Addai!

1 Like

And they didn’t sign me that year either.

1 Like

Edge James is one of my all time favorite rb’s. He could do everything. He was just beautiful to watch

1 Like