Friday - Dec 1

Excellent!!! Sounds like an awesome night

Man, now that it’s winter and cold. We have the heat on and it drys me right out. I just sat and blew my nose for ten minutes lmao. I need to get a steamer to loosen that stuff up in there :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Leah said she had the same thing and way annoyed because she rubbed some of her makeup off on her Kleenex

I said, “if I ever start wearing makeup and have that problem, shoot me” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I don’t think normal men know the burden you & I have of being so irresistible. They have no idea

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Man it’s a curse. I’m glad God gifted us, but damn it’s a curse.

1 Like

You know how frustrating it is when I go to the park and I have to fight off all these single moms. Ugh

IM MARRIED LEAVE ME ALONE, LADY!

1 Like

I know. They think it’s easy being us.

1 Like

No kidding. Same problem at the gym, grocery shopping, whatever

1 Like

She gave Leo his snack tonight :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lmao

What did Leo do

He probably loves her :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Gave Leo a snack, and then gave Jack a snack

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He does t& Gemma really does. She is spending all weekend with me but I told her on Sunday it’s Colts day with you. Don’t pester me woman

1 Like

That is friggin awesome buddy!!! I’m so happy for you!

That’s good!! Set boundaries right away! Leah knows colts day is my day

I let things slide with baseball and hockey because there is a game every day or every other day hahah, but football is once a week !!

1 Like

Does she like football at all? What will she do when football is on?

1 Like

She’ll watch. She’s a Bengals fan though. She laughed when I told her we call Burrow Macaulay Culkin :rofl:

1 Like

Colts play the Bengals next week

1 Like

Lmao! Well that is a hell of a team to cheer for. If Kevin from Home Alone didn’t get hurt they would be in the playoffs and do damage. Losing a QB hurts

Colts are 6-5, but Minshew is average at best. He fucks up so much. He can lose you a game at any time lmao

1 Like

Normally I would be nervous and chalk that as a loss, but with Culkin out we have a chance to win that.

1 Like

This Colts team is so much fun to watch this season regardless how it turns out. Last year was miserable.

1 Like