3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a great day

Go Sox!

3 Likes

Morning fine folks!!

Pivetta goes tonight!

3 Likes

Would like to see the Sox do it all over again tonight. That was awesome.

3 Likes

Not going to Leah’s parents today. It snowed a ton. Staying in and keeping warm

Might go to the grocery store in a bit. That’s about it

3 Likes

Hola!

I hope today is a wonderful day for everyone.

Going to see Godzilla’s new movie.

#Woohoo
#1Fan here

I have quite a bit of Godzilla items around the house. One of my favorite is a poster with the signature of the actor who is inside the suit of Godzilla, son got it for me. The last 2 years the family has been buying Godzilla stuff for me.

So excited, woohoo!

UNC lost last night, yay! LOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

So, I was all in on these King Gong and Gozilla movies. I absolutely loved Kong Skull Island and thought the first two Godzilla films were solid. But I thought Godzilla vs. Kong was very bizarre.

That being said, everyone else in my house liked it and I’ve been informed we’ll be venturing to the theater for this.

4 Likes

It looks awesome! Audience loved it!!!

3 Likes

I liked it as well. It’s definitely a weird storyline with the under world, but it was enjoyable. Cant wait to see the next one!

Also, timecop is a great movie too.

2 Likes

I agree about the big guy vs King Kong for to me they would not meet in any circumstances and seemed weird but went and watched the last one and enjoyed it immensely.

3 Likes

It’s a movie you can just kind of turn your brain off and go and enjoy it. Everyone thinks movies have to be so complex now. Screw that noise. I like those too, but sometimes a good monster movie is what you need

Cloverfield 2 is coming out next year! Can’t wait

3 Likes

Thank you for the reminder to get Leo’s treats today. His attorney needs to be aware that he bit me last night! :rofl:

2 Likes

Red Sox on Facebook:

Opening Day, midseason form.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

The players have a new thing this season. They move their arms like they are swimming when they get a hit or maybe steal a base. Notice that?

2 Likes

I will pay attention tonight

2 Likes

I see it now

2 Likes

They did it in the dugout too.

2 Likes

“Rafaela went 1 for 4 with an RBI groundout and a run scored. His lone hit was a double he used his speed to turn into a triple, and he celebrated by rising up triumphantly and making a swimming motion to his teammates that appears will be the team’s new celebration this season…”

2 Likes