FEB 1 , 2022 - Tuesday

Cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni and bun :slight_smile: Amazingness hahaha and heated up in the microwave for 30 seconds to make the cheese melt mmmmm

3 Likes

Yay, I have all of that. I may add more to it but yay!

3 Likes

This is the GOAT coffee

3 Likes

Baked potatoes? Nah, I see Jiffy Pop.

3 Likes

BTW, this is the Joolzie pre-nap swoop in.

3 Likes

LMAO, YES!!! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Lmao, I totally do too now that you say it ahahahaha

2 Likes

Love it!! Leah took the afternoon off today, she has a horrible head acheā€¦ The rapid change in weather we get gives her bad head aches so she is resting.

3 Likes

It seems no matter what you post gets you fried over there. The new ā€œLikeā€ system sucks there too. Itā€™s so obvious who likes or dislikes a person, not necessarily a post. I believe on the old site you only had the option to like; you could privately comment in the like box; and nobody else could see your name indicating your reaction to the post/person. Just my opinion and I wouldnā€™t post this opinion over there because I would get fried :grin:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup, that is why I never go there anymore. I literally stick to this forum and a bit of the Oilers because Canadianā€™s for the most part are nice. TalkSox is the same way, nasty nasty ppl over there. I bet I have one or two posts in the last several months. Stopped going there entirely.

1 Like

I actually asked UT about the old system of leaving a comment for I liked that a lot.

I am losing the joy in liking everything here. It was more fun where we ran out and made fun of the favorite child, Tyler, who had endless likes.

3 Likes

Yep. Had it.

2 Likes

That what he said.

3 Likes

We had that set also growing up

3 Likes

Ya I completely agree. I still like all the comments, but seems pointless at ties now haha. I definitely know what you meanā€¦ Sometimes when there is like 70 unread, I might only like half lol.

3 Likes

Lmao we did!!! Hahahaha blast from the past.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ugh -45 tomorrow night. My god I hope my car starts. I have a portable booster, but damn that is cold for vehiclesā€¦ Then 0 on Sunday lol. The weather is from one extreme to the other here, which is why Leah gets such bad head aches.

2 Likes

Poor Leah :frowning: I hope it alleviates soon, the headache.

3 Likes