DumbBlonde

I was looking at the Users and saw DumbBlonde. I’m trying to figure out who is who from Patriots Planet. Any idea who DumbBlonde is? Just curious.

Shes a “pats fan” I think

pfl?

I thought it might be PFL.

Do we really think Lisa would use that moniker?

I thought the same. Under the profile pic and name it reads “I’m not really a dumb blonde“ :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh that is too funny. LOLOL

A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar. He leans over to the big woman next to him and says: “Do you want to hear a funny blonde joke?”

The big woman replies: “Well, before you tell me that joke, you should know something. I’m blonde, six feet tall, 210 pounds, and I’m a professional athlete and bodybuilder. Also, the blonde woman sitting next to me is 6’2”, weighs 220 pounds and is an ex-professional wrestler. And next to her is a blonde who is 6’5", weighs 245 pounds, and she is a current professional kickboxer. Now, do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?"

The guy thinks about it a second and says: “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it three times.”

1 Like

Two blonds are sitting on a park bench. The first blond says. “Which do you think is further, the moon or Florida?”

The second blond says, “Duh can you see Florida?”

1 Like

An old Obstetrician walks into his office and sees three expectant women in his waiting room: a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

So he announces to them: “Ladies, back in the old country, we used to have a tradition that the position in which you conceived influences the sex of your child.”

He walks up to the brunette and asks: “My dear, what position were you and your husband in when you made this baby?”

The brunette thinks for a few seconds and says “Um … my husband was on top.”

“Ah-hah … then your child shall be a boy!”

He turns to the redhead, and before he can ask, she says “Are you kidding me? Of COURSE it was ME on top.”

“Then your child shall be a girl!”

All of a sudden, the blonde bursts out in tears.

“My darling,” the doctor says, “what is the matter.”

Sobbing, she replies … “Does that mean I’m going to have … a … a PUPPY???”

1 Like