DumbBlonde

I was looking at the Users and saw DumbBlonde. I’m trying to figure out who is who from Patriots Planet. Any idea who DumbBlonde is? Just curious.

Shes a “pats fan” I think

pfl?

I thought it might be PFL.

Do we really think Lisa would use that moniker?

I thought the same. Under the profile pic and name it reads “I’m not really a dumb blonde“ :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh that is too funny. LOLOL

A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar. He leans over to the big woman next to him and says: “Do you want to hear a funny blonde joke?”

The big woman replies: “Well, before you tell me that joke, you should know something. I’m blonde, six feet tall, 210 pounds, and I’m a professional athlete and bodybuilder. Also, the blonde woman sitting next to me is 6’2”, weighs 220 pounds and is an ex-professional wrestler. And next to her is a blonde who is 6’5", weighs 245 pounds, and she is a current professional kickboxer. Now, do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?"

The guy thinks about it a second and says: “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it three times.”

Two blonds are sitting on a park bench. The first blond says. “Which do you think is further, the moon or Florida?”

The second blond says, “Duh can you see Florida?”