Drinking a tall glass of non chocolate milk is....

• Gross
  • Disgusting
  • Nauseating
  • Repulsive
  • All of the above

0 voters

Come at me bro!!!

2 Likes

south coast of New England has Coffee milk, I am a non coffee drinker who enjoys an ice cold glass of coffee milk.

and if you are dipping oreo’s or chocolate chip cookies in the milk it has to be straight up milk, no skim or 1% bullpoop, 2% is ok but get the whole D milk and enjoy life while you can.

2 Likes

I said all the above, but the milk 2 go banana milk is fantastic actually.

1 Like

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm, delicious!!

1 Like

Not sure how I would feel about the coffee syrup. I like my coffee black, so a creamy sugary coffee taste might not sit well with me lol. Then again, I like coffee crisp choc bars so I dunno.

1 Like

Like…just unflavored milk? Used to be standard for me. Every night with dinner was a tall glass of milk.

2 Likes

yes, every night as a kid.

3 gallons a week between the 4 boys in the house.

today is fluffernutter day, that needs a huge glass of milk!!!

1 Like

Only drink milk with cookies (whole milk) or with PB&J or Fluff (chocolate).

I always hated milk growing up and my parents didn’t make me drink it.

My best friend growing up always drank tons of milk and he smeledl like milk. Weird. LOL.

2 Likes

When I was a kid I always liked the milk at my friends house, but hated the milk at my house… I never understood why.

Then I realized he had 2 percent and my parents used skim. Skim is disgusting lmao.

2 Likes

Uggh. I hate marshmallow anything.

1 Like

Friendly’s used to have a Hersey’s Kiss sundae with tons of chocolate chips, hot fudge and marshmallow topping throughout. I always thought it was sublime when I was a kid.

2 Likes

skim milk sucks

smores and fluffernutters are awesome

3 Likes

I like baileys.

That’s kind of a milk product

Well it has cream…

Anyway.

1 Like

try this chilled in the freezer!!

3 Likes

Wow. Looks delicious. I’ll give it a go!

All this talk and I got one!

I’m enjoying it won’t lie.

2 Likes

And don’t ask me why I have two sens hats at work. I don’t know. I don’t even wear them really lmao.

1 Like

I have this on my desk

2 Likes