Dolphins at Pats Week 1 9/13/2020

1 Like

Figured so. Tua likely won’t come in till next year.

1 Like

Game week thread…

YES!

2 Likes

Feels good to have these back

Go patriots and Newton!!

And most importantly , go Colts

1 Like

I am indeed, ready for some football. Will even watch the Thursday night opener.

1 Like

One thing I am very much looking forward to, finally, is watching young receivers develop. Brady NEVER had the patience for them and that was always my biggest criticism of him. With Cam’s ability to buy more time, and also starting from scratch, we can watch this offense come together and grow together. It’s very exciting.

2 Likes

So I don’t really care about anything but winning however this fantasy draft I took Tom and Cam just to be a dink. huge reach on Cam but I am thinking he is balls out this year.

1 Like

Bold strategy, Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off.

1 Like

Broadcast Information: Patriots vs. Dolphins

Sep 09, 2020 at 10:15 AM

medium_icon

New England Patriots

Staff

TELEVISION

This week’s game will be broadcast by CBS on Sunday, September 13 at 1:00 PM ET and can be seen locally on WBZ-TV Channel 4. Jim Nantz will handle play-by-play duties with Tony Romo as the color analyst. Tracy Wolfson will work from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Jim Rikhoff and directed by Mike Arnold.

MOBILE

Watch Patriots games live for free in the official Patriots app (iOS & Android) and on Patriots.com safari mobile web. Prime-time and nationally televised games are free and available to anyone located in the United States. Local market games are restricted. Please check local TV listings for availability.

*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & prime-time games only. Data charges may apply.

LOCAL RADIO

98.5 The Sports Hub is the flagship station for the Patriots Radio Network. A complete listing of the network’s 38 stations can be found here . Play-by-play broadcaster Bob Socci will call the action along with former Patriots quarterback Scott Zolak, who will provide color analysis. The games are produced by Marc Cappello.

NFL GAME PASS

IT’S GAME TIME. Get full game replays, condensed games and coaches film. Start your 7-day free trial today!

Get Game Pass now!

Game Pass International: Catch games live and on-demand all season long with NFL Game Pass. Start your free trial today!

GAME REPLAY ON WSBK

Patriots Rewind presented by Bank of America: Watch a full replay of Sunday’s game on WSBK in the Home Market Area on Wednesday, Sept 16 at 8:00 PM EST. Check your TV listings for availability.

1 Like

My take on this game …

MY GOD, does anyone else consider this a must game?

If the Patriots lose 2 in a row to the dolphins at home… After the massive fail by the offense last year that cost the team playoff BYE… Wow I think the fallout will be huge.

Start with the division loss to former DC Flores. Their first game without Brady.
Their first game with new lineup with Newton at QB
Their first game without hightower, van noy, Collins , etc.
The first game for Belichick to show his brilliance without Brady.
The first game for mcD to show he is not just a Brady coattails follower.

Really… I gotta have this one… !!

Above your post:

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen Coolade — their last post was 7 months ago.”

So, welcome back, Coolade :grin:

Thx… season is starting and I can hardly believe it. :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome back.

1 Like

Watching Patriots All Access from Friday and wow, Hoodie needs a shave. Never seen him not be clean shaven before. :slight_smile:

Newton up the middle on a called QB run for a 1st.

Nice throw by Cam on his first pass. Edelman got leveled and dropped it.