Current Dictators on this Planet

I found this page of interest:

https://planetrulers.com/current-dictators/

That guy in the Cowboy Hat who runs South Sudan looks like an extra in that Django movie.

looks like an old school WWE wrestling magazine listing the participants in the Royal Rumble!!

• Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan of Brunei, is a technical wrastler Vince who can turn on a dime and create total havok*
1 Like

Holy crap you are right.

Was it the Iron Sheik who just kicked the bucket?

1 Like

I’ll admit, I thought this thread was going to be different when at first I read “Current Dictator on the Planet”

Question still stands…

So I’m not allowed to start new threads nor comment on threads more than 3 times?

How much access you have to features of the board are very much in your own hands. Being a positive contributor over time increases how much you can do here. Several users now can do things like change the category of a topic, something that would normally be at the moderator level, but was granted automatically by being a positive contributor.

Negative contributions to reasonable discourse have the opposite effect.

1 Like

I see, so plagiarizing someone else’s work and trying to pass it off as your own keeps you in…GOOD standing? I’ll make note of it.

So it took a couple of days to come up with that zinger. Good one.

1 Like

It does take time to come up with original material, something you would know nothing about.

Ooh, that only took me a few seconds!

Your wittiness humbles me.

2 Likes

And your retardation amuses me.

Glad we have that effect on each other.

Suspended again and personal attack flagged, Closing thread.

1 Like