Corona virus closes down NBA

Utah Jazz play confirmed to have Covid19

Edit: not confirmed. Tested positive on a preliminary test.

Double edit: Suspected to be Rudy Gobert

Tom Hanks and his wife have it. Man if some A list celebrity dies from this, the country will shut down.

1 Like

SEC basketball tourney just went fanless after tonight’s games.

According to the story, the Celtics are one of the teams on self-quarantine for 10 days.

Parents where I work are saying that a lot of local schools are extending their Spring Break to 14 days, so that if any kid has it, the symptoms will show during that time, and they will know to keep the kid out of school.

1 Like
1 Like

Won’t be long till it hits the NHL.

The Bucks haven’t been this good since Kareem played for them.

This sucks … their story is looking like that Montreal Expos team that had a chance but never got to play for it.

2 Likes

Good analogy.

1 Like

Ya agreed man. It’s a shame, could have been their year for sure. Looking more and more like it could have been a great finale between the bucks and lakers. Was looking forward to it

Any chance these guys get to play come playoffs time? Have they said or is the season done entirely ?

1 Like

They were gonna run this thing with no crowds in the arena’s and now this. Wow!

1 Like

jazz were friday’s guest in Boston, the Tampa Bay Lightening used the same locker room the next night. that sucks

1 Like

Turrible, Man. Just … Turrible.

1 Like

I said that at my work meeting and nobody got it lmao

3 Likes

welcome to me world, I seem to have a different sense of humor than most of my species.

2 Likes

Lmao same here by far hahahaha.

2 Likes