August 13.22 - Game 115 - Stanks at Sox

Yay!

2 Likes

So, the light bulb in our fridge has burnt out. Easy-peasy to fix, right? Hell to the no. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve been trying for 5 minutes at least and it’s not happening I decided to give myself a break and when you figure this out. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao oh man muse. Sorry you’re having trouble. I replaced the dead bolt in the back door a few months back. Took me all day haha!

2 Likes

This is creepy. The story is almost just like the movie black water………

2 Likes

15 mins left.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I asked son for help. Turned out a connector from the fridge to the section holds the bulb unit was not connected. I saw the piece but dismissed it quickly

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Episode 4. This is the last one

My god this musician heavy metal guy is creepy.

2 Likes

Lmao

So is it fixed ?

2 Likes

They’re interviewing him

3 Likes

Yes, it is. Thank good. I dont need hubby to arrive and I get a big sigh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You don’t need hubby. You got this :joy:

3 Likes

Yup.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I suspect Leah does that maybe, the sigh? Or is it just my hubby? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao she definitely does :joy:

3 Likes

So now they’re saying it was an accident. Bull fucking shit

She went into the tank herself and shut it somehow and took her clothes off I don’t buy it.

I think she was mentally unstable for aure and off her meds but it was either murder or suicide. Zero chance that was an accident.

Still half hour left.

2 Likes

I don’t think we will ever know. This entire thing just stinks of a cover up. What a bizarre case.

2 Likes

Something else in common. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The lid closed is the sticking point for me. Is it possible to close lid over her? She wasnt a big person

2 Likes