August 13.22 - Game 115 - Stanks at Sox

Lmao. I’m mean hahahaahahahah

2 Likes

He had so many!!! And they were delicious. I stole many lmao.

2 Likes

He wasn’t happy with me on that particular day lmao

2 Likes

Im gonna check out that show to see if I have seen it already.

2 Likes

Found it, seen it.

2 Likes

It’s creepy isn’t it!!

2 Likes

How the hotel last so long is mind boggling. People die in that hote daily it seems

2 Likes

Agree and agree

2 Likes

The video was edited too it seems of the elevator. Seems they probably had the person on camera responsible for her death and edited the video. Everything about it is so weird.

2 Likes

So your not buying the theory they ended up with?

2 Likes

I’m still watching I’m not sure what their theory is yet. Will report back when it’s done. Just found her in the water tank…… this is beyond weird…….

2 Likes

Starting episode 3.

2 Likes

Right now I’m so confused. Obviously someone killed her…… but maybe it’s something more sinister. I dunno. The elevator not closing and being weird. Her talking to someone…. She was also bi polar…. Sooo many theories. I have read the comments on YouTube and there is hundreds and hundreds of theories.

2 Likes

I can buy what they came up with maybe 80%.

2 Likes

I believe this is the last episode. Let’s see what they say.

2 Likes

If they said octane did it. I can’t get behind that. He barely gets off the couch.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We should watch a show as show, it would be awesome, But I think this group is awesome so maybe that’s what it comes up to. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Figured out the elevator door. She hit door open button which stays open for two minutes.

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m in!!

3 Likes