August 11.22 - Game 113 Orioles @ Sox

Mmmmmmm, damn that sounds amazing. Making me hungry!!! There is a diner in White City (town about 15 mins from us) and they do the best fish and chips. It’s unreal. We go there a couple times a year, and Leah gets their burger and fries which is also very good.

3 Likes

I vote for pecan pie

3 Likes

Definitely!!!

We have disc tonight, so we have to pick something up… Not sure what we are going to get… I am craving a chicken sandwich, maybe Wendy’s. I don’t really care for the burgers at Wendy’s as they are really greasy, but the chicken sandwiches there are really good.

3 Likes

me as well!!

3 Likes

We went to a restaurant on Sunday, and had breakfast (Smittys) and Ayden actually was very good… till the end, then he went under the table and started screaming lmao, but we had just finished eating and paying so it wasn’t too bad. He has about a 30-40 min window where he is pretty good, but then he goes nuts after that lmao and you have to leave the place before he goes insane.

3 Likes

Pecan it is.

3 Likes

I wish I could have seen it!

3 Likes

Yummmmmmm

3 Likes

Lmao, it wasn’t pleasant… Leah got mad, he was being a turd hahahahaa. We got out of there pretty quick after. He is a hyper kid, sitting for longer than a half hour is brutal for him lol. Even at home we have a heck of a time getting him to sit longer than 5 mins to eat his supper. It can be frustrating lmao.

3 Likes

Great choice!!!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He needs a weekend with Aunt Joolzie

3 Likes

She will tune him in!!!

3 Likes

I just peed guys.

3 Likes

More like spoil him rotten

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

My son was such a good little boy at age two, he was a good little boy at age 3. What we didn’t know was back then he was saving it all up for age 4.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Trying hot sauce

3 Likes

Now that you know how to peel eggs, the sky is the limit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure in the end he turned out just fine. Even if he is emotionally scarred from mom stealing his Christmas presents.

I was a pretty mischievous youngster. Always getting into something. According to ma.

3 Likes