ALDS Game One 10.07.21: Red Sox (Rodriguez) at Rays (McClanahan)

Good morning, BSU! :coffee:

Have a good day!

4 Likes

Let’s get a win!!!

3 Likes

I’m excited!

3 Likes

Pee time.

2 Likes

Dodgers with a. Two run homer in the 9th last night to win.

2 Likes

Calling Thep (southcarolina) and sprocketboy! Pease join us tonight!

3 Likes

Hola, everyone. I am excited, like you all are, for tonight. I have already set up my dvr in case I fall asleep. I am soooooo happy the next game is earlier though I know Joolz it is not a good time for you.

Off to eat, and take a small nap. I overdid yesterday with the freezer and garage and just need to sit still for a bit so the bod can calm the fudge down with the pain.

But I’ll be back.

You all be good or the best you can be. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning/afternoon, Tyler and Muse!

2 Likes

Good noon to you fine folks.

2 Likes

Good morning, johnlocke!

2 Likes

I have company coming over so I won’t be too active tonicht and tomorrow. Tonight uncle and cousin are coming over and tomorrow going to leahs parents

But I’ll definitely make appearances when I can! Tomorrow I’ll be around more so than tonight. Tonight I’ll be focused on company and won’t be posting much. But I’ll be here in spirit.

2 Likes

Morning Joolz!!!

1 Like

Morning my man!! Should be a wonderful day!

1 Like

This goes without saying

Go Sox !!

1 Like

See, 3 Point Stan just posted something on Patriots Planet that belongs here. WTF? I just don’t get it. Sorry, venting again.

1 Like

You say that now, but you can’t resist updating us on your bodily functions coffee

1 Like

So looking forward to spending the evening with all of you & getting a game 1 W.

3 Likes

That is so frustrating…… I wish they would just lock those threads with an automated message that directs them here.

1 Like

Lmao it’s true hahahaah. You got me there.

2 Likes

Hell yes!!!

Go Sox !

2 Likes