1 Like

Good morning, friends :two_hearts:

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a great day

And yes Houck and Crawford have been absolutely outstanding

Pivetta too before he got hurt

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Hope today is turning into an awesome day!

2 Likes

This.

2 Likes

Busy day today. Meetings

Going out with some friends for a couple hours after work for drinks and food at a pub so won’t be around tonight till later!

2 Likes

Have fun

1 Like

Well, two birds just fell down the chimney and landed on our insert. The way the thump was I don’ think they flew but maybe they did. For about 30 min I been wondering what in heck to do, I thought the contractors who did the insert of our chimney told me that there was a barrier so nothing would fall through and into the house.

Than, they flew out, what I thought was one bird, was two. We had to get Jasper in which was not easy and than move the keets.

Son, thankfully son was home and took over, YAY!

When he finally got one netted, ( I have two bird nets) he moved it out of the open window and screen. It was a beautiful zebra finch., Now I know zebra finches are not native to this area so I honestly believe he is someone’s pet. :frowning: He was a beauty. I wish I had thought to try to do something instead of doing what we did .

The other when son released it flew as fast as it could away from us. He was a beautiful black little bird about the size of the keets. I don’t believe he is a pet but can’t say for sure. But they both ended up at the same moment in my chimney

I hope they are helping each other. Again, I wish in the frenzy I had thought of something, we were thinking of our birds being safe and not getting hurt.

#NeverQuietCasaMusie

2 Likes

WooSox at 6:05 on NESN+

1 Like

1 Like

Good job, Musie. Most people wouldn’t have gone through the trouble but you aren’t most people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m going out to dinner tonight but should be back for the game

1 Like

Home just in time for the start of the game

1 Like

Thought for sure I would get Final when I saw the subject.

1990s No. 1 Songs

This title character of the top song from 1996 can’t stand her boyfriend Vitorino & spurns him to be with his 2 friends

Jack?

1 Like

WooSox with the bases loaded for Bobby D.

1 Like

Drawing a complete blank, Joolzie

1 Like

Oh, I failed

1 Like

What is “Macarena?”

1 Like

What is “Macarena”? but I would have never guessed it. Ever

1 Like