5.28.22 Baltimore at Boston=Eovadi vs Lyles 12:10 pm and 6:10 Winckowski vs Reyes

A double header, yay? :slight_smile:

The first game is on MLBN for out of market and NESN, the second NESN.

3 Likes

Need to stop pissing around and win both. Beat the good teams like Houston and Chicago, but then lose to Baltimore. Get it together pitching. Last night was unacceptable

2 Likes

We will be going to disc around 12. It’s our wind up so won’t e too active today.

3 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

Have fun today, Tyler.

Everyone have a great day!

Go Sox!

3 Likes

Kick some ass Sox. Win both abs erase that disgusting game last night from the pitching.

3 Likes

I may miss part of the first game because my bro is bringing lunch.

3 Likes

I should be able to see one of them, maybe both.

3 Likes

I’ll be around for the first one a little bit. Second one not at all.

We better win both

3 Likes

Gonna get some reading in today! Finally hahaha.

3 Likes

I hear ya, Tyler. I am reading a 700 page book, I am on 556, and I want to finish it soon. It to me is that good. LOL

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:
Have a good day.

Might not make first game but l should be here for the second.

2 Likes

I been busy. I already did grocery shopping for next week, cleaned the birdies and did my bug paste, can’t use spray due to the birdies, around the house for pest control and let’s see. I took out all the trash from the trash cans in the house. I treated myself with a Pepsi and an oatmeal raisin cookie. LOL

2 Likes

ThTs awesome Muse. I get that way too. Just want to finish it especially the last 100 pages are always the best

I’m watching tommyknockers on YouTube. It’s good. Very close to the book actually.

2 Likes

Morning jack !!

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmm I like a good Pepsi! I had one yesterday actually!!

3 Likes

The movie from the book is awesome. I find though when King is the screenwriter of the adaptation the movie is phenomenal. When he isn’t it is hit or miss.

Pepsi is so good!

3 Likes

Yes agreed Muse!!

3 Likes

Chillin’ on Caturday :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hahahahhaha. Love it!!

3 Likes

Happy Caturday, Leo and Gemma :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes