49ers @ Cards

Cards look good.

Not as good as Jimmy GQ

1 Like

Just started my recording of the game. Got a couple of them big ol Reeses with Pieces. Gonna smoke a little and get back to ya when I catch up.

1 Like

Holy shit I just told my wife like 3 min ago that one of the pretend people in my phone told me that Reeces Peanut Butter Cups with Reeces Pieces were the AWESOME!!!

1 Like

LOL Kyler Murray looks like that 10 year old kid playing up on his dads 12-13 year old team.

1 Like

Lmao!!! He does

Arizona sucks now

He Is so cute out there in his little uniform playing with the older boys.

1 Like

I’m not Pretend, you are pretend.

1 Like

Nuh uh. My mama says I am real.

1 Like

He’s trying. Leave him alone :frowning: lol

1 Like

I’m drinking beer. Wearing pants because there are trick r treaters otherwise I would be in my undies. But Leah said I had to wear pants :frowning: some damn law around it I guess.

1 Like

Fuck pants. That’s the main reason I stopped posting at that other site. Mods there said I had to wear them and said fuck it I’m outta here.

1 Like

Got a game!! 21-14

The.

Cardinals.

Suck.

1 Like

Just texted a few Doncos fans I know, asking “Why can’t Denver get WRs like Emmanuel Sanders?”

It won’t take much thought to guess their responses.

1 Like

Ya I shut it off.

Cards just scored on an 88-yard play. It’s a game again.

Cards convert the 2-pointer. 28-25 Niners with just under 5 minutes left in regulation.

1 Like

Wow glad Cards are making a game of it! I’m half asleep otherwise I would put it on. I swear anything past 9 now and I can’t do it lmao

Oh well. Cards never gave up, but Jimmy GQ and the Niners picked up some clutch first downs at the end.

I’m going to listen to some local sports talk tomorrow, just to hear the Donco fans wail and gnash their teeth over Sanders’ performance tonight.

1 Like