4.15.2022 Happy Friday

Beautiful morning here. Weather looks great for openening day at Fenway. The most special of spring days.

Have a badass day everyone.

3 Likes

On this day in history Jackie Robinson broke through the greatest of barriers to become the first Black major league baseball player.

A man of principle very much worthy of admiration

The world needs more men like him. Sparkling heart :sparkling_heart:

“I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me. All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.”

• Jackie Robinson

2 Likes

Morning @johnlocke and the gang!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful man!!!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a fantastic Friday & Go Sox!

2 Likes

Good morning, BSU friends :heart:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

From my dear friend and fellow traveler on this philosophical road we’ve chosen.

Spring certainly seems to be in the air today.

"THE COLOR by Ken West

“Red and yellow, blue and green,” goes the prism song from long ago.

It’s true.

Colors are amazing things.

How do they do it?

No one knows, except physicists and interior decorators. (And maybe paint manufacturers.)

I like colors, especially blue — a certain vibrant shade of deep velvet blue that inhabits the early morning sky in Boston long before sunrise.

The first time I saw that color, it mesmerized me.

I tried to suck it out of the sky and into my soul after I got off the train at North Station.

Looking up between the buildings I luxuriated it in.

It was the color of wonder.

Now, I don’t get into town early anymore.

But I will soon.

To soak in that color again would make a huge difference in life.

Try it next time you visit Boston, my favorite city despite the color of its politics.

It’s a delightful place.

Let’s bump into each other as we gaze into that deep blue early morning sky.

See you soon."

1 Like

2 Likes

Beautiful man :heart: :heart:

1 Like

A memory from 6 years ago.

A principle that ought never lose traction in your soul.

“Do something that makes you truly happy. Do something you’ve always wanted to do but never have. Give someone an unexpected hug. Go check out the sunset. Call or text someone you haven’t spoken to in a while. Make peace with people. Live. Laugh. Love. A lot. And then, after you do whatever it is you decide to do, make it a habit each day to continue that acknowledgment in some way. Just a few minutes a day. Believe me, you will see and feel the difference in your life.

“Whether you are about to die at the age of thirty-six or sixty-six or ninety-six, life will always feel like it’s been too short if you don’t experience it. Find your hope. And don’t ever forget that every day matters.” —Heather McManamy

1 Like

The pregame ceremony for opening day at Fenway Park today was an emotional journey. I sat through it and sit here in tears for all the monumental moments Jerry Remy delivered from the TV broadcast booth in a way only a proud son of Boston could.

Rest in peace, Jerry. You certainly earned it.

You are missed by the entirety of a grateful nation. Red Sox Nation. We love you, man. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Beautiful man. I miss Jerry as well. What a wonderful human he was. Gone far too soon :disappointed: :disappointed: :heart:

2 Likes

Almost time, Jack the Sweater Checker Stalker coffee

3 Likes

Batman Was fantastic!!

1 Like

Awesoness. I was looking for something to do tonight. Now I have it.

Thanks.

1 Like

I missed it tonight, Joolzie

2 Likes

No sightings tonight, Jack

2 Likes

Yes sir!!! It’s very dark and emo type haha it’s good.

2 Likes

Enjoy your evening and goodnight, my BSU friends :heart:

3 Likes

Night joolz. Take care

I won’t be around tomorrow or Sunday so will chat Monday!!

2 Likes