3.18.22 Friday

I most importantly want this to happen, this is my first and formost but if they do take a QB I would want it to be Matt Ryan… Colts organization seems too stupid to start Ehlinger… They just don’t ever want to start guyys for some reason

3 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow that is awesome Muse! I wish we had used book stores in Regina, but I don’t think we do…

My friend just recently read this and said it was very good and entertaining! I think you will enjoy it!

I heard Joe Hill (His son) does some good stuff, but I haven’t read any. I will have to take a look once I am done Tommyknockers, Carrie and Dr. Sleep lol.

2 Likes

LMAO yup

3 Likes

We have one left. THe one we went to on Tuesday use to have a branch in my town but they closed it. $#@$%$#$. So, anytime we are in cities that have a branch we stop.

The two I got from Joe was The FIreman and Horns. I didn’t pick up NOS4U(something like that) since I had seen the series. I should have gotten it though but three books were not even in my budger LOL

Joe is as damn good as his dad IMHO.

3 Likes

Ya maybe you’re right. Sadness, I always really liked him. He was a beauty back in his Matty Ice days.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Back in the day, Matty was a really good QB. So… ingore the noise, aka Jack LOL, and let’s go get him Colts!!!

3 Likes

Wow that is awesome though! I will definitely need to check him out once I am done these, (They will be enough to keep me busy for the next 6 months with this reading material) I also realized I probably should have re-read The Shining since it’s been years and years since I read . I remember there is sooooo many differences in the book compared to the movie, like ther wasn’t even the Maze in the book and I remember Jack more went insane from the ghosts, rather the movie has him going insane because he has writers block and he is just insane lol. It was super good but can’t remember much of it

Oh well, I will read Dr Sleep and go back and read The SHining after hahahaha. I am weird like that. Too much stuff to read. I will eventually check out Joe Hill, I have heard he does some amazing stuffa s well.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lmao, that was not one of his finer moments hahahahahah.

3 Likes

Is that Badgley lol? Isn’t Badgley number 6 for the Colts (their kicker)

3 Likes

Baker that someone photoshopped

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The waiting to see who they play is not fun, LOLOL you know, for me. LOLOL

3 Likes

Here too.

3 Likes

Heck, yeah.

3 Likes

Oh he looks good in blue hahaha.

2 Likes

Friiiiday

3 Likes