3.10.22- One day before Friday

That might be the final nail in the MLB coffin. Other than diehard baseball fans like us, the game has been losing fans & attendance dropping.

3 Likes

That is so true. People are tired of owners and commissioners and then screwing the fans and it’s not just baseball. I came very close to stop watching football a few years ago

3 Likes

Well, maybe not so fast.

MLB lockout news: MLB owners, players reach tentative deal to end lockout, sources say

3 Likes

Wow!!! Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

I’ll be curious what the players had to give up.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The lockout is over and baseball is back. Players and owners on Thursday agreed on major points of a new collective bargaining agreement, and spring training is to start in a matter of days, sources told The Athletic. The commissioner’s office and Major League Baseball Players Association reached the agreement Thursday on the 99th day of the owners’ lockout to end the first work stoppage the sport has had in 26 years. Free agency and the rest of the sport’s transactions, including trades, can resume immediately.

Despite how contentious the lockout was, and how bleak the scene at times looked, the deal’s timing averts worst-case scenarios for the sport. In the end, baseball is still expected to have a full 162-game scheduled, with some games rescheduled and the season ultimately starting later than was originally planned. Spring training will be shorter than usual, but the parties avoided doing significant damage to the sport with a prolonged, in-season work stoppage

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I think all of us should take credit for ending the lockout. We’re just that damn good.

3 Likes

This is how I feel right now

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Absolutely.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I swear you post certain things and you have to hear me laughing out loud all the way from here.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Scroll up I listed the article

3 Likes

Agreed man it’s not looking good at all :disappointed:

3 Likes

Lmfao is that a good or bad thing.

3 Likes

Wow!!!

1 Like

Tyler, scroll up there’s some good news…
Ok, he saw it. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Generally I hear you laughing the second the thought pops in my brain. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Did that just happen???

3 Likes

Yes sir!!!

3 Likes