2.23.2022- Wednesday, half way there for Tyler.

They are beautiful animals, Jack. We had one that use to come reguarly and eat the squirrels, aka my new best friend. I have a few pictuers of him somewheres.

Tyler, here is to hoping Proof feels better really soon.

Jooz, hope you are doing okay.

I am cooking Jambalaya singing my tune of, “I’m cooking jambalaya, I’m cooking jambalaya, lalalalallaa, I’m cooking jambalaya, I’m cooking jambalaya lalallaa in the pot”

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s what he did.

1 Like

3 Likes

My new favorite picture. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

3 Likes

I don’t think Tyler has seen it yet.

3 Likes

This.

Cats > dogs

Joolz runs for cover.

3 Likes

Joolzie :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

And like that Joolzie swoops in!

2 Likes

And everyone knows birds>cats> dogs

Not running this is a fact.

LOLOL

Just ask Jasper and the picture I posted of him stating that

3 Likes

I like them all so there!

3 Likes

I was raised with and by dogs, cats, chickens, hamsters, gerbils, fish and mice. Love all animals, but especially Gemma, Proof, Octane, Leo and gosh darn it forgot the last one’s name. Probably we don’t hear about him like the others.

3 Likes

Blitz

I love dogs to death they’re just expensive. Blitz has been at her mom and dads breeding this week with twist. Their puppies go for 3,000 dollars a piece. Good sport dogs. We will get a puppy this time for free. Ugh lots of work but Leah is a dog trainer. She knows what to do

2 Likes

What? No cat? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cancelled his appointment. Leah came home for lunch he seems fine now

2 Likes

I like cats but small house and three dogs and a puppy. No room for a cat haha maybe when we move ane get bigger house hahaha.

2 Likes

You think dogs are expensive? I feel you. Birds are considered exotic pets. Just to go to the vet open the door go inside the door with the carrier is 250 to $300 and that’s before you even sit down in the waiting room

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Ya that is brutal!!! Dogs aren’t normally expensive, we have just had bad luck with Blitz needing a 2 grand surgery, and if proof needed an obstruction surgery it would also be around 2,500… But otherwise just the food and cost of living for a dog is super cheap.

2 Likes

Oilers play tonight at 6:30, yay… Can watch and have a beer while I Watch!

3 Likes

That’s the price we pay for having these amazing animals in our lives.

How is he feeling now? He said he’s feeling better. He’s back to his old self?

3 Likes