2.23.2022- Wednesday, half way there for Tyler.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, my peeps.

It is Wings Day the theme that I love the best
If this does not put a smile on your face there is something wrong with ya. LOL

3 Likes

Good morning, fam :heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Because I know both ladies here just love squirrels

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :heart:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

I can’t like anything squirrel related but you all know this. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Half way there, actually I am off tomorrow because our day care is closed so yay! One extra day off this week haha. Hope everyone has a great day.

3 Likes

I just ordered the book Carrie! I am only on page 80 of the Tommyknockers haha, will likely take me a couple or three months to finish, but I have my next book lined up, and then after that Dr Sleep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sad. Van Damme has announced his final movie before retiring

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/movieweb.com/jean-claude-van-damme-whats-my-name/amp/

3 Likes

Oldie but goodie. Probably goes back to the dawn of the Interweb :grin:

3 Likes

Another bratty penguin :grin:

3 Likes

Credit: Jocelyn Anderson Photography

3 Likes

Nice pics, Joolzie. I like the mama feeding her babies

2 Likes

Awesome day off for Tyler.

LOVING the bird images keep them coming.

I just came back from a doctor thing and my birds did what I call the full Nye effect and full Jasper effect.

Everytime I return home from anything I always come in and said loudly, “Hello Jasper, Hello Nye! How are my pretty birds, mama missed you, mama loves you.”

So they just gave me the full effect which is spread their tail, than they will spread one wing, spread the other wing and than spread both wings and than do wings and tail and sometimes they do it a few times.

I just got the full Nye and Jasper effect, man I love these animals.

3 Likes

That’s very sweet, Musie :heart:

2 Likes

When I come home I usually ask, what did you two get into while I was gone? Gemma’s face is pretty much, don’t look at me it was him. It’s always him.

2 Likes

Thank you. I wish I could get it on tape. It is comical and beautiful at the same time.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes